Subject: [92hackathon] IETF Hackathon in Prague

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 18:08:14 +0000

In case you missed the plenary yesterday afternoon/evening, Jari
officially announced the Hackathon  in Prague:

Hackathon 93
€ Saturday - Sunday before the IETF (Jul 18-19, 2015)
€ Start planning what you would like to do here & join us!
€ Work on your favorite tech, bring your friends or students, bridge open
source & standards

See slides 22/23 at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/92/slides/slides-92-iesg-opsplenary-7.pdf
I also attached my presentation. Sorry for the big file. The one in the
proceedings page is out of date.

Please share any suggestions, comments, concerns. I plan to check out
Bits-N-Bytes after today¹s sessions and would be happy to discuss in
person then. 
Let¹s make the hackathon at IETF 93 an even bigger success.

Cheers,
Charles

---

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 13:37:12 -0500

Were the winners ever announced publicly or any pics published?

Greg

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 26, 2015, at 13:08, "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> <ietf-hackathon-results.pdf>
> _______________________________________________
> 92hackathon mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/92hackathon

---

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 19:47:14 +0000

https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/hackathongallery