Subject: [AAA-WG]: Good News! (about the Merit archives)

From: William Bulley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 15:51:54 -0500

As Dave Mitton has previously stated, we have the Merit AAA-WG
archives "homed" in a new location:

   http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/aaa-wg/

(as a by-product of this, we have said "bye bye" to the aaa-bof
stuff on www.merit.edu)

The new news is that we have just added a spiffy new search
capability (well, spiffy may be a bit over-blown...) for the
aaa-wg mail archives.  Same URL but the search feature is in
the upper right corner now.  Check it out!  I tried to find
"web" and, boy, was I surprised how overloaded that word is!  :-)

Regards,

web...

-- 
William Bulley                     Manager of Software Engineering
Merit Network, Inc.                Email: [email-masked]
Building One, Suite 2000           Phone: (734) 764-9430
4251 Plymouth Road                 Fax:   (734) 647-3185
Ann Arbor, Michigan  48105-2785

"We're not C++ programmers.  There is one program written in C++
in OpenBSD, out of 300 megabytes of source code." - Theo deRaadt,
father and principal archtitect of the OpenBSD operating system.