Subject: draft-ietf-aaa-proto-eval.02.txt

From: "Nelson, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:41:27 -0500

In reviewing draft-ietf-aaa-proto-eval.02.txt, I noticed one tense 
change that escaped the editor's notice.  In Section 1.1, 3rd paragraph,
last sentence, "is" should be "was".  The corrected text should then read:

	The goal was to have a first draft available prior to the July 14,
	2000 submission deadline for IETF 48.

A goal that was achieved.

You might also change my affiliation from "Cabletron" to "Enterasys
Networks,
Inc." in the document header and in Section 1.3, Members Statements.  The
split out of Enterasys from Cabletron occurred between the formation of the 
AAA Eval Team and the publication of this Internet Draft.

In general, the clean up of this document is very well done, IMHO.

Regards,

Dave

David B. Nelson, Software Architect
Enterasys Networks, Inc.
50 Minuteman Road
Andover, MA 01801-1008
Phone: (978) 684-1330  FAX: (978) 684-1368
E-mail: [email-masked]