Subject: [AAA-WG]: Peer State Machine typo?

From: Cain Brian-BCAIN1 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 13:43:58 -0500

This is being sent on behalf of Panos Thomas ([email-masked]).  Panos seems to be having trouble getting his messages through to the list.  Are there any current issues w/the list?  Is Pat the maintainer?

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Panagiotis-PTHOMAS1 
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 1:24 PM
To: Cain Brian-BCAIN1
Subject: FW: Peer State Machine typo?

I sent it again. Let's see if it'll get though this time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Panagiotis-PTHOMAS1 
Sent: 20 April 2001 13:05
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Peer State Machine typo?

Hi,

I apologize if this has already been discussed on the list.

Shouldn't, 

     8.0 Peer State Machine
     ...
     I-Open  Send-Message       I-Snd-Non-DRI     R-Open
             I-Rcv-Non-DRI      Process           I-Open
             R-WatchDog-Timer   R-Snd-DWR         R-Open
             R-Rcv-DWA          Process-DWA       R-Open
             Stop               I-Disc            Closed
             I-Peer-Disc        I-Disc            Closed
             I-Rcv-DRI          Error             Closed
             R-Rcv-Conn-Req     R-Snd-Conn-Nack   I-Open

be,

 --> I-Open  Send-Message       I-Snd-Non-DRI     I-Open  <--
             I-Rcv-Non-DRI      Process           I-Open
 -->         I-WatchDog-Timer   I-Snd-DWR         I-Open  <--
 -->         I-Rcv-DWA          Process-DWA       I-Open  <--
             Stop               I-Disc            Closed
             I-Peer-Disc        I-Disc            Closed
             I-Rcv-DRI          Error             Closed
 -->         I-Rcv-Conn-Req     I-Snd-Conn-Nack   I-Open  <--

Thanks!

-Panos

---

From: Patrice Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:22:19 -0700 (PDT)

>              I-Peer-Disc        I-Disc            Closed

So far, yes these are cut and paste errors.

>  -->         I-Rcv-Conn-Req     I-Snd-Conn-Nack   I-Open  <--

No, this one was correct. It handles the case where a connection is already
established, and a new incoming connection is received.