Subject: [AAA-WG]: FW: Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours

From: "Kobylarz, Thaddeus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 22:27:41 -0400

Dave,
	I had to use the AAA exploder to get my presentation to you.  As you
can see by the attachment, there was a problem getting e-mail to you.
	If it is possible, please include the attachment in your Minneapolis
report.
	Thanks. Thad

-----Original Message-----
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2001 4:01 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours

    **********************************************
    **      THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY      **
    **  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE  **
    **********************************************

The original message was received at Thu, 12 Apr 2001 20:51:57 -0700 (PDT)
from [155.176.34.45]

   ----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
<[email-masked]>... Deferred: Connection timed out with
ertpsms2.nortelnetworks.com.
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 3 days old

Subject: RE: [AAA-WG]: Need presentations for proceedings by tomorrow (4/1 2)
From: "Kobylarz, Thaddeus" <[email-masked]>
To: 'David Mitton' <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 23:53:14 -0400

Dave,
	I've attached a plain text copy of my presentation.  Apologies for
the delay.  I hope it didn't arrive too late for inclusion in the
proceedings.
	Thanks for your patience, Thad

-----Original Message-----
From: David Mitton [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 5:29 PM
To: AAA-WG
Subject: [AAA-WG]: Need presentations for proceedings by tomorrow (4/12)
Importance: High

I need all presentations given at the last meeting by tomorrow, Thursday 
April 12th, to be included in the proceedings.

If you sent yours in already, Thanks.

	Dave.
---------------------------------------------------------------
David Mitton                                  ESN: 248-4570
Advisor, Nortel Networks                      978-288-4570 Direct
Wireless Solutions, IP Mobility
Billerica, MA 01821                    [email-masked]