Subject: [AAA-WG]: Diameter interop testing event (bake off)

From: Tony Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 16:49:18 -0700

All,

Here is the official invitation to a new Diameter interoperability
testing event (bake off).

   * Location: Ericsson Research, 2100 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley,
     California.

   * Date: The first week of October (10/1/01-10/5/01).

   * No Fee, but the registration is binding.

Network info:
The interop test network is a 10/100baseT network that will only support
one or two drops from each test booth, so you will have to bring your
own 10/100baseT hubs / switches. Limited Internet connections will also
be available.

Test Suite:
We will put together a Diameter test suite and send it out to all the
participants later on.

How to register:
Please send a mailto:[email-masked] with the following:
- Company name or organization.
- Names of paticipants.
- Primary contact person and phone number/e-mail.
- Any specific requirements needed (we can't guarantee specific
accomodations, but we will make an attempt).

BR,

/Tony