Subject: RE: [AAA-WG]: Issue #35: Device-Reboot-Ind isn't an appropriate name

From: "Mark Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 10:17:27 -0400

Pat,

I have no objections to your suggested command names. They are clear and
maintain the all important TLA uniqueness. So unless there are objections
on the mailing list, the DRI is renamed to
Capabilities-Exchange-Request/Capabilities-Exchange-Answer and issue 35 is
closed.

Regards,
       Mark

---

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 06:46:54 -0700

All (and Mark),

I had already changed the spec by the time I received your issue update,
and used the command names Capabilities-Exchange-Request and Capabilities-Exchange-Answer,
but I am not adverse to your proposed Device-Capabilities-Request and
Device-Capabilities-Answer.

Would people prefer Mark's command names? If so, I can make this rather trivial change
in -06.

PatC