Subject: [AAA-WG]: My Availability

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 09:35:03 -0700

All,

I will not be reachable until 7/9. I have a couple of issues that I have
been working on text, but I need to refine them before sending them out.
I expect to have text for most issues on 7/9, and hope to be able to close
all issues by 7/13.

While I am gone, I would encourage folks to discuss:

Issue 75 - I'm not sure that we have an agreed upon method of solving this
           issue.
Issue 90 - The proposal is to split up the FilterRule into IPFilterRule
           and QoSFilterRule (and possibly adding L2FilterRule). I have NO
           text for L2FilterRule, so if someone could propose some text,
           that would allow us to close this issue quicker. If folks have
           any comments on the QoSFilterRule, please go ahead and propose
           it. I'd like to incorporate all comments upon my return into the
           base draft.

Thanks,

PatC