Subject: [AAA-WG]: Issue 37: Home State Blob

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 17:12:08 -0700

All,

I am going through my notes, and I cannot figure out what this issue was
all about. Since it was assigned to Paul, and I have yet to receive any
text from Paul, I assume that either he also doesn't remember, or it
wasn't that important.

Does anyone else that was at the interim meeting recall what Issue 37 was
all about?

PatC

---

From: Yiwen Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:42:15 -0400

Hi Pat,

I went back to my minutes, and here it is about the home state blob... Sorry
about the late response.

32. Home state blob need to be in the Diameter.
PatC: Bernard said at least this must be supported in the Diameter: Allow
      the home return some state attribute. 
Paul: Not sure if we need to require NAS to keep state. It also has to do
      with reauthorizations, etc. If we allow re-auth to go to different
      home servers, we may allow the home server 1 to connect to home
      server 2 to pass information.
PatC: So this is a new feature.
Paul: Bring it as a question to the list.

Hope this helps,

Yiwen

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Pat Calhoun [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 8:12 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [AAA-WG]: Issue 37: Home State Blob
> 
> 
> All,
>