Subject: RE: [AAA-WG]: New set of drafts posted

From: NGUYEN Kim Anh Vu FTRD/DMR/ISS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:13:23 +0200

Hi Pat,

Thank for the hard job, i have a stupid question regarding the message
header
It is indicated that the "message length" field is a two-octet fiels but on
the figure i can see 3 octets
Is this means that the version field has 2 octet ?

Thank in advance

BR
Kim Nguyen

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Pat Calhoun [mailto:[email-masked]]
Envoye : mardi 5 juin 2001 03:04
A : [email-masked]
Objet : [AAA-WG]: New set of drafts posted

All,

In order to give people time to digest the changes that have been made to
the
Diameter drafts, I am sending a new version to the secretariat. The new
versions,
as usual, can be found at www.diameter.org.

Please note that the E2E draft has changed name. After a security review, it
was
decided that End-to-End really wasn't an appropriate name, and has been
called
the CMS Security Application.

Yes, extensions are now applications, as per Issue #54.

I changed the issues web site considerable today. All of the closed issues
are in a separate
table, and the table shows the rev of the draft an issue was take care of.
All open
issues are in their own table. I am still waiting for a few issue
description from folks,
so I would appreciate if those people could send text.

Enjoy,

PatC

---

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 06:25:56 -0700

> Is this means that the version field has 2 octet ?

an oversight on my part.

PatC