Subject: [AAA-WG]: Preliminary AAA WG Agenda for IETF 51

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:43:18 -0700 (PDT)

Based on the agenda requests that have been received, here is a
preliminary shot at the agenda for IETF 51. Comments welcome. 

==================================================================
AAA WG Agenda 
IETF 51, London, UK

Wednesday, August 8, 2001
1300 - 1500

PRELIMINARIES (5 minutes)
Agenda bashing
Blue sheets
Minute takers

DIAMETER ISSUES

Open Diameter Issues (30 minutes)
Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-cms-sec-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-mobileip-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-nasreq-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-transport-04.txt

3G COMMENTS ON DIAMETER

Diameter as a 3G Accounting Protocol (10 minutes)
Thaddeus Kobylarz 

3GPP Comments on Diameter EAP extensions (10 minutes)
Peter Howard <[email-masked]> 
Ileana Leuca <[email-masked]>

SUPPORT FOR MOBILE IPv6

Franck Le <[email-masked]> (10 minutes)
Diameter support for Mobile IPv6
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-le-aaa-diameter-mobileipv6-00.txt 

Franck Le <[email-masked]> (10 minutes)
AAA Local Security Association (LSA): The Temporary Shared Key (TSK)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-le-aaa-lsa-tsk-00.txt

SUPPORT FOR SIP/HTTP AUTHENTICATION

Jari Arkko <[email-masked]> (10 minutes)
HTTP Authentication with EAP
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-http-eap-basic-04.txt

Baruch Sterman <[email-masked]> (10 minutes)
Digest Authentication in SIP using RADIUS
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sterman-sip-radius-00.txt

Sengodan Senthil <[email-masked]> (10 minutes)
Diameter support for Basic and Digest authentication
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-srinivas-aaa-basic-digest-00.txt

---

From: "Kobylarz, Thaddeus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 10:21:21 -0400

Bernard,
	Please remove my presentation from the August IETF agenda.  Based on
3GPP SA5 progress, the talk would be premature and needs to be postponed to
a future meeting.
	My apologies for the inconvenience.
Thad

-----Original Message-----
From: Bernard Aboba [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 7:43 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [AAA-WG]: Preliminary AAA WG Agenda for IETF 51

DIAMETER ISSUES

3G COMMENTS ON DIAMETER

SUPPORT FOR MOBILE IPv6