Subject: [AAA-WG]: Updated agenda for IETF 51

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 13:30:17 -0700 (PDT)

Based on some recent changes, here is an updated agenda for 
IETF 51. If there are additional agenda items, please get these in
NOW. 
==================================================================

AAA WG Agenda 
IETF 51, London, UK

Wednesday, August 8, 2001
1300 - 1500

PRELIMINARIES (5 minutes)
Agenda bashing
Blue sheets
Minute takers
Document status

DIAMETER ISSUES

Open Diameter Issues (30 minutes)
Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>

Documents now in AAA WG last call:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-cms-sec-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-mobileip-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-nasreq-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-transport-04.txt

3G COMMENTS ON DIAMETER

Diameter as a 3G Accounting Protocol (10 minutes)
Thaddeus Kobylarz

SUPPORT FOR MOBILE IPv6

Franck Le <[email-masked]> (10 minutes)
Diameter support for Mobile IPv6
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-le-aaa-diameter-mobileipv6-00.txt 

Franck Le <[email-masked]> (10 minutes)
AAA Local Security Association (LSA): The Temporary Shared Key (TSK)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-le-aaa-lsa-tsk-00.txt

SUPPORT FOR SIP/HTTP AUTHENTICATION

Jari Arkko <[email-masked]> (10 minutes)
HTTP Authentication with EAP
http://www.arkko.com/draft-torvinen-http-eap-00.txt

Baruch Sterman <[email-masked]> (10 minutes)
Digest Authentication in SIP using RADIUS
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sterman-sip-radius-00.txt

Sengodan Senthil <[email-masked]> (10 minutes)
Diameter support for Basic and Digest authentication
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-srinivas-aaa-basic-digest-00.txt

WRAPUP

Where do we go from here? (IESG, Chairs) (10 minutes)