Subject: [AAA-WG]: Reminder: Issue submission and status tracking

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 08:09:12 -0700 (PDT)

Just a reminder on how to submit issues and track their status of issues. Pat
Calhoun is maintaining a Diameter issues web page at: 

http://www.diameter.org/issues.html

As soon as you obtain an issue # and submit an issue (ask Pat for an issue
#, please don't just make up your own), your issue will be tracked on the
issue web page. 

There are categories for open issues as well as resolved issues. If for
some reason the resolution of an issue is not satisfactory, please speak
up and it will be reopened. 

Note that this issue tracking page will be used to track the issues for
*all* drafts currently in WG last call. That includes: 

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-cms-sec-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-mobileip-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-nasreq-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-transport-04.txt

If you haven't read *all* of these drafts, there is no better time to do
this than right now!

AAA WG Issue Template

To file an issue with one of the AAA WG specifications, you
first need to obtain an issue # from Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>. 

After obtaining the issue number, fill in the template below, and send it
to [email-masked], with "[issue] XXX" pre-pended to the subject line. 

================================================================

Submitter name:
Submitter email address:
Date first submitted:
Reference:
Document:			
Comment type:			E=Editorial, T=Technical
Priority:			1=showstopper, 2=Should fix, 3=low priority
Section:		
Rationale/Explanation of issue:
Requested change: