Subject: [AAA-WG]: Diameter Mobile IPv6 Application

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 18:47:45 -0500

Hello,

A new draft titled Diameter Mobile IPv6 Application has been submitted
today. The draft specifies a new Application to Diameter for Mobile
IPv6, allowing an IPv6 mobile node to receive service from foreign
service providers thanks to the support of inter domain roaming by the
AAA infrastructure. The draft describes a solution that allows the
Diameter infrastructure to authenticate and authorize an IPv6 mobile
node, distribute security keys to enable the provisioning of services to
the IPv6 mobile node, and perform and optimize mobility procedures for
the IPv6 mobile node. The draft defines also enhanced features that
allow for the development of new business models for service providers.

Thank you,

Franck

---

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 16:53:15 -0700

Out of curiosity, is the draft available somewhere so that I may
read it before the secretariat gets through their enormous backlog?

Thanks,

PatC