Subject: [AAA-WG]: Internet Draft: AAA Local Security Association

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 09:13:16 -0500

Hello all, 

A new draft, titled, "AAA Local Security Association (LSA): The
Temporary shared Key (TSK)" had been submitted last Friday.    

Abstract:

	This draft describes a mechanism to set up a Local Security
Association (LSA) between a user and the visited network when the user
is roaming. It defines all the required related funvtionalities such as
the key generation, distribution and update procedures; it also
describes the reasons and the benefits of the adoption of such LSA. The
applicability of this draft is mainly for AAA Diameter and for URP (User
Registration Protocol), but the mechanism can be adopted more in general
in each case where the user (or mobile node) needs to establish a
security association with a foreign domain while roaming.

Before the IETF announcement, this document can also be found at the
following address :
http://people.nokia.net/~patil/draft-le-aaa-lsa-tsk-00.txt

Comments are welcome,

Regards,

Franck