Subject: [AAA-WG]: Filing issues

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:20:41 -0700 (PDT)

As we approach last call on the Diameter specifications, it is critical
that we continue to track and resolve issues as they arise. 

WG last call means that this is your last opportunity as a WG to comment
on the specifications. If you believe that the Diameter document needs to
change in some way, then you MUST file an issue in order to enable your
comments to be taken into consideration. 

At this stage of things, no issue is too small for consideration. That
includes editorial suggestions, spelling mistakes, etc. If you want a
change to be made, file an issue. 

Note that writing an individual submission IETF draft is NOT an
effective mechanism for filing a Diameter document change request. 
Individual submissions are not part of the AAA WG
charter, and since we are focussed on bringing the existing AAA WG work
items to closure, we will not be promoting these drafts to WG work items
in the near future. 

So if you want your ideas taken into consideration, please file an
issue. In general, it is better to do this sooner rather than later; every
day that passes will make it more difficult to implement your suggestion,
even if it is a good idea.