Subject: [AAA-WG]: Major Connectathon Test Items

From: David Frascone <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:50:17 -0600

So far, the Connectathon test plan will focus on the following items, in
order of priority:

   o	NASREQ
   o	CMS-Sec
   o	TLS
   o	IPSEC
   o	Diameter-Radius gateway functionality

Mobile-Ip, Sun Ping, Nasreq, and accounting messages can be sent to test 
the transport/security items.

Anything else?

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:45:04 -0800 (PST)

Sounds like a good list to me. Diameter-RADIUS gateway functionality is
part of NASREQ, no? 

I'd also be interested in testing of the discovery functionality (DNS SRV,
SLPv2, etc.) if anyone has implemented it.