Subject: [AAA-WG]: Issue #281: Section: 5.6 "Peer State Machine" - CLOSED

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:00:32 +0200

Hi all,

This issue is closed, text added:

  This state machine is closely coupled with the state machine described in 
  [AAATRANS], which is used to open, close, failover, probe, and reopen 
  transport connections. Note in particular that [AAATRANS] requires the 
  use of watchdog messages to probe connections. For Diameter, DWR and DWA 
  messages are to be used.

John

Issue #281
Submitter name: Kevin Purser
Submitter email address: [email-masked]
Date first submitted: February 11th, 2002
Reference: none
Document: base-08alpha02
Comment type: Editorial
Priority: 1
Section: 5.6 "Peer State Machine"
Rationale/Explanation of issue:

There are a couple of references in this section to "the state machine
described in [52]".  However, in the latest version of the transport draft,
such a state machine is not present.

Requested change:

Remove these references in the text.