Subject: [AAA-WG]: ISSUE 250: ready for closure?

From: Tony Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:06:24 -0800

All,

Here is an update reference section with Normative and Informative sub
sections.

Comments / objections?

/Tony

-----------------------------------------------

11.0 References

11.1 Normative

[DIAMBASE]     P. Calhoun, H. Akhtar, J. Arkko, E. Guttman, A. Rubens,
               "Diameter Base Protocol", draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-08.txt,

               IETF work in progress, November 2001.

[IANA]         Narten, Alvestrand,"Guidelines for Writing an IANA Con
               siderations Section in RFCs", BCP 26, RFC 2434, October
               1998

[MOBILEIP]     C. Perkins, Editor. IP Mobility Support. RFC 2002, Octo
               ber 1996.

[MIPCHAL]      C. Perkins, P. Calhoun, "Mobile IP Challenge/Response
               Extensions". RFC 3012. November 2000.

[NAI]          B. Aboba, M. Beadles "The Network Access Identifier." RFC

               2486.  January 1999.

[CMS]          P. Calhoun, W. Bulley, S. Farrell, "Diameter CMS Security

               Application", draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-cms-sec-03.txt,
               IETF work in progress, November 2001.

[HMAC]         H. Krawczyk, M. Bellare, and R. Cannetti.  HMAC: Keyed-
               Hashing for Message Authentication.  RFC 2104, February
               1997.

[MIPKEYS]      C. Perkins, P. Calhoun, "AAA Registration Keys for Mobile

               IP", draft-ietf-mobileip-aaa-key-08.txt, IETF work in
               progress, July 2001.

11.2 Informative

[MIPREQ]       S. Glass, S. Jacobs, C. Perkins, "Mobile IP Authentica
               tion, Authorization, and Accounting Requirements". RFC
               2977. October 2000.

[CDMA2000]     T. Hiller and al, "CDMA2000 Wireless Data Requirements
               for AAA", RFC 3141, June 2001.

[KEYWORDS]     S. Bradner, "Key words for use in RFCs to Indicate
               Requirement Levels", BCP 14, RFC 2119, March 1997.

[EVALROAM]     B. Aboba, G. Zorn, "Criteria for Evaluating Roaming Pro
               tocols", RFC 2477, January 1999.

[MIPNAI]       P. Calhoun, C. Perkins, "Mobile IP Network Address Iden
               tifier Extension", RFC 2794, March 2000.

[RANDOM]       D. Eastlake, 3rd, S. Crocker, and J. Schiller.  Random
               ness Recommendations for Security.  Request for Comments
               (Informational) 1750, Internet Engineering Task Force,
               December 1994.

---

From: "Pat R. Calhoun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:32:34 -0800

Looks right to me

PatC

- -----Original Message-----
From: Tony Johansson [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 2:06 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [AAA-WG]: ISSUE 250: ready for closure?

All,

Here is an update reference section with Normative and Informative
sub sections.

Comments / objections?

/Tony

- -----------------------------------------------

11.0 References

11.1 Normative

[DIAMBASE]     P. Calhoun, H. Akhtar, J. Arkko, E. Guttman, A.
Rubens,
               "Diameter Base Protocol",
draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-08.txt,

[IANA]         Narten, Alvestrand,"Guidelines for Writing an IANA
Con-
               siderations Section in RFCs", BCP 26, RFC 2434,
October
               1998

[MOBILEIP]     C. Perkins, Editor. IP Mobility Support. RFC 2002,
Octo-
               ber 1996.

[NAI]          B. Aboba, M. Beadles "The Network Access Identifier."
RFC

               2486.  January 1999.

[CMS]          P. Calhoun, W. Bulley, S. Farrell, "Diameter CMS
Security

[HMAC]         H. Krawczyk, M. Bellare, and R. Cannetti.  HMAC:
Keyed-
               Hashing for Message Authentication.  RFC 2104,
February
               1997.

[MIPKEYS]      C. Perkins, P. Calhoun, "AAA Registration Keys for
Mobile

11.2 Informative

[MIPREQ]       S. Glass, S. Jacobs, C. Perkins, "Mobile IP
Authentica-
               tion, Authorization, and Accounting Requirements". RFC
               2977. October 2000.

[EVALROAM]     B. Aboba, G. Zorn, "Criteria for Evaluating Roaming
Pro-
               tocols", RFC 2477, January 1999.

[MIPNAI]       P. Calhoun, C. Perkins, "Mobile IP Network Address
Iden-
               tifier Extension", RFC 2794, March 2000.

[RANDOM]       D. Eastlake, 3rd, S. Crocker, and J. Schiller. 
Random-
               ness Recommendations for Security.  Request for
Comments
               (Informational) 1750, Internet Engineering Task Force,
               December 1994.