Subject: [AAA-WG]: New Editorial Team

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 16:39:24 -0800 (PST)

Due to the demands of his new company, Pat Calhoun has had to transition
editorship of the Diameter specifications. We would like to announce a new
editorial team which will work on revising the specifications to make the
March 1, 2002 IETF draft deadline. 

Here is the new editorial team:

Base:       John Loughney
CMS-SEC:    Stephen Farrell
MIP:        Tony Johansson
Transport:  Bernard Aboba/Jonathan Wood
NASREQ:     TBD (will announce soon)

Please join us in welcoming the new editorial team, and give them your
support in resolving the remaining issues so we can get the Diameter specs
ready for IESG review.

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 06:19:36 -0800 (PST)

David Spence and David Mitton have graciously volunteered to edit the
NASREQ draft. This fills out the editorial team:

Base:         John Loughney
CMS-SEC:      Stephen Farrell
MIP:          Tony Johansson
Transport:    Bernard Aboba and Jonathan Wood
NASREQ:       David Spence and David Mitton