Subject: RE: [AAA-WG]: Updated AAA WG issues list

From: Tony Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:08:08 -0800

Hi Bernard and All,

I'm sorry that I haven't sent an update earlier, but I'm been out of office
last week.

MIP Issues update:

CLOSED (MIP-09)  Issue #264    User-Name in Answer messages
CLOSED (MIP-09)  Issue #265    MIP-Reg-Reply AVP not required
                               in AMA for Co-located MN
CLOSED (MIP-09)  Issue #266    Returning AAAF-Generated FA-HA
                               Key to FA
CLOSED (MIP-09)  Issue #267    Minor corrections / clarifications
                               to draft-mobileip-08
CLOSED (MIP-09)  Issue #286    MIP-Home-Agent-Host AVP
CLOSED (MIP-09)  Issue #290    Handling of
                               Accounting-Multi-Session-Id AVP
Rejected         Issue #292    Handling of
                               Home-Agent-In-Foreign-Network flag

Regards,

Tony

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:16:09 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Tony. Will revise the issues list to reflect this.