Subject: [AAA-WG]: Relax with a copy of the Diameter Specification....

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:42:25 -0800 (PST)

Another reminder that if you haven't read the Diameter specifications
lately, you owe it to yourself to do so before your opportunity to comment
has expired. 

The Base, MIP and Transport docs will be going to WG last call soon (April
2). Many of us are spending this week with family and friends. As with any
such gathering there are "down" moments. 

For example, Uncle Fred might decide to show his home videos... why not
duck out for a few minutes and take a refreshing "Diameter break"? Sit
down with the spec of your choice, jot some notes in the margin... and
send email when you get back. 

Your relatives will not miss you, and the AAA WG will be enriched by your
contribution. 

There will be many such "Diameter moments" during the next week, I'm
sure. Take advantage of them. Nothing refreshes quite like an hour or two
spent reading the Diameter specifications. 

Just a thought, 

Bernard