Subject: [AAA-WG]: Drafts for your perusal

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 19:14:34 -0800 (PST)

The AAA WG editors have been working hard on addressing the last call
comments and readying updated drafts. Until they show up on the IETF
archive, here are the latest drafts for your examination:

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/AAA/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-nasreq-09.txt
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/AAA/draft-ietf-aaa-mobileip-09.txt
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/AAA/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-cms-04.txt
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/AAA/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-09.txt 

I will also be putting up a Diameter Base -10 draft which is a last-minute
update that fixes some problems found in -09. It is not up on the archive
quite yet, but should be very soon.

---

From: "Bob Kopacz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 08:55:22 -0500

Hi Bernard,

Minor correction: the link to the Mobile IPv4 draft should be:

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/AAA/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-mobileip-09.txt

Bob K.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
> Bernard Aboba
> Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 10:15 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [AAA-WG]: Drafts for your perusal
> 
>