Subject: [AAA-WG]: [issue] Remove MIPv4 references to CMS

From: Greg Weber <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 15:39:18 -0500 (EST)

Description of issue: MIPv4 draft has dependencies on CMS 
Submitter name: Greg Weber
Submitter email address: [email-masked]
Date first submitted: March 30, 2002
Reference: URL to e-mail describing problem, if available 
  http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/aaa-wg/msg03519.html
Document: MIPv4
Comment type: E
Priority: S
Section: 5.0, 5.2, 5.5.2, 6.0, 10.0, 11.1
Rationale/Explanation of issue: 
  The MIPv4 draft has several normative references to the CMS
  application draft.  If the MIPv4 draft is to be submitted to 
  the IESG before the CMS draft is ready, then these references
  should be removed.
Requested change: 
 From Bernard:
 "I would suggest that MIPv4 normative references to CMS be removed, if it
  is expected that MIPv4 be approved for publication prior to when CMS is
  ready."

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 13:29:46 -0800 (PST)

Assigned issue #321.