Subject: RE: [AAA-WG]: [issue]: New generic host identification AVPs

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 10:21:35 +0300

Hi Johan,

> As discussed in issue 305 of late there seems to be little if any use 
> for anything except the IP address of the FA, so it at least seems 
> reasonable to make the MIP-Foreign-Agent-Host avp contain an IPv4 
> address. This will become clearer in the next few days no doubt.

I'm not following the status of 305 so closely, so could you more
specifically comment on what changes to the Base spec would be 
needed / desired.

John

---

From: "Bob Kopacz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 11:58:04 -0500

Hi John and Johan,

As I understand Johan's comment, it would represent a change
to the Mobile IPv4 draft, and no change to the Base draft.

Bob K.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 2:22 AM
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]
> Subject: RE: [AAA-WG]: [issue]: New generic host identification AVPs
> 
> 
> Hi Johan,
>

---

From: Johan Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 13:06:41 +0000

John, if you were cc'd on some mail regarding issue 305 that was a 
mistake. I *did* mean to involve you in some discussion that was 
relevant to the base draft but I will try to retrace what emails I've 
sent to who and send you the correct one in the next few days.

j