Subject: [AAA-WG]: NASREQ Editor's Web Page

From: David Spence <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 17:52:37 -0400

Announcing the NASREQ Editor's Web Page!

     http://ext.interlinknetworks.com/dspence/nasreq.html

In order to give some visibility into the Diameter NASREQ editing process, I
have created a NASREQ Editor's web page.  On it you will find a link to the
most recent NASREQ issues list showing the up-to-date status of all NASREQ
issues.  On it you will also find interim versions of the NASREQ draft that
have not been submitted to the Internet Draft Repository.  These interim
versions aren't always pretty, but at least you can always take a peak at
the very latest working copy.

The goal for NASREQ is to resolve current open issues, strip out the EAP and
key distribution sections, and release a new draft by the 54th IETF draft
deadline of July 1. If all the editing can be done by then and if there are
no unexpected delays in resolving issues or dealing with new issues, then
NASREQ could be ready for another WG last call starting July 1.

-- 
David Spence                            email: [email-masked]
Interlink Networks, Inc.                phone: +1 734 821 1203
775 Technology Drive, Suite 200         fax:   +1 734 821 1235
Ann Arbor, MI 48108           
U.S.A.