Subject: [AAA-WG]: Where is libaaaping.so.1

From: Penny <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 9:34:30 +0800

Hi, everyone: 	
	I used SUN's aaaapi-example-1.0.1, when I run "runServer.sh", it reports such an error:
Unable to open dynamic library libaaaping.so.1 (libaaaping.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)Unable to load dynamic modules
	I search my machine for libaaaping.so.1, but it seems to unexist. Can anyone help? Thank you.
Regards
 				
　　　　　　　　　　　　　　Penny

---

From: David Frascone <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 20:38:48 -0500

This list has nothing to do with Sun's example implementation.  But, to
answer your question:  You have to compile the example code before it will
run.  Try typing "make".  If I remember correctly, that will tell you how to
build the code under both linux and Solaris.

At http://playground.sun.com/diameter/  There is an e-mail address for who
to contact with questions about the implementation.  

Later,

Dave

On Monday, 29 Jul 2002, Penny wrote:
> ????????????????????????????Penny
> ????????????????????????????

-- 
David Frascone

      To define recursion, we must first define recursion.