Subject: [AAA-WG]: DIAMETER protocol as candidate for IPFIX group

From: Sebastian Zander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 12:54:44 +0200

Hi,

the IPFIX working group is about to standardize a protocol for IP flow
information export http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ipfix-charter.html.
The IPFIX WG will select an existing protocol as basis for the IPFIX
protocol.

Currently the call for protocol submissions is open until 2nd of September:
http://ipfix.doit.wisc.edu/eval/call_for_protocols.html

I will advocate the DIAMETER protocol because I think it is a suitable
candidate. If there is someone from this group who wants to contribute
to this effort please contact me. I would also be happy about comments.

Sorry for being not straight on topic.

Cheers,

Sebastian

-- 
Sebastian Zander                         E-mail: [email-masked]
FhI FOKUS / Global Networking (GloNe)    Tel: +49-30-3463-7287
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31                Fax: +49-30-3463-8287
D-10589 Berlin, Germany                  www.fokus.fhg.de/usr/sebastian.zander