Subject: [AAA-WG]: Strawman agenda for IETF 55, Take Two

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 17:40:12 -0800 (PST)

Here is a strawman agenda for the AAA WG meeting at IETF 55.
Additions/deletions/comments welcome.

Authentication, Authorization and Accounting WG (AAA)
IETF 55, Atlanta, GA
Wednesday, November 20 1300 - 1500

CHAIRS:
Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
David Mitton <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Preliminaries (5 minutes)
Bluesheets and Minutes
Document Status
Interoperability/bakeoff report (David Frascone, Tony Johansson)

IETF last call

Diameter Base, John Loughney (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-14.txt

Diameter transport, Bernard Aboba (1 minute)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-transport-08.txt

Diameter MIP, Tony Johansson (4 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-mobileip-13.txt

AAA WG last call

Diameter NASREQ, David Mitton (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-nasreq-10.txt

Diameter APIs

Diameter API, J. Kempf (5 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-api-02.txt

Diameter C++ API, Y. Ohba (5 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-aaa-diameter-cxxapi-00.txt

3GPP Liason Requests

Diameter Credit Control Application, Harri Hakala (5 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hakala-diameter-credit-control-04.txt

Diameter Multimedia Application, Tony Johansson (5 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johansson-aaa-diameter-mm-app-03.txt

Work in progress

Diameter CMS Security, Stephen Farrell (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-cms-sec-04.txt

Diameter EAP, Tom Hiller & Glen Zorn (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-eap-00.txt

AAA key distribution, Jesse Walker (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-walker-aaa-key-distribution-00.txt

Predictive authentication support in AAA, S. Pac, Y. Choi (15 minutes)
http://mmlab.snu.ac.kr/research/publication/docs/pwc2002_shpack.pdf
http://mmlab.snu.ac.kr/research/publication/docs/Networks2002_shpack.pdf

MIPv6/AAA

Diameter Mobile IPv6 Application, Franck Le (5 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-le-aaa-diameter-mobileipv6-02.txt

Localized Key Management for AAA in MIPv6, M. Kim (5 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mun-aaa-localkm-mobileipv6-00.txt

---

From: "Harri Hakala (LMF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 11:43:02 +0100

Hi,

We have submitted the new version of Diameter credit control draft
to the IETF archive.

Until it shows up the archive, it can be found:
http://standards.ericsson.net/harri/draft-hakala-diameter-credit-control-05.txt

Regards..........Harri

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Bernard Aboba [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: 2. marraskuuta 2002 3:40
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [AAA-WG]: Strawman agenda for IETF 55, Take Two
> 
> 

Diameter APIs

3GPP Liason Requests

Work in progress

MIPv6/AAA