Subject: [AAA-WG]: "Pseudo WG last call" on draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-nasreq-10.txt

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 22:28:39 -0800 (PST)

Many thanks to Glen Zorn and David Mitton for their work on the NASREQ-10
draft. The draft was not ready prior to the IETF 55 submission deadline,
so it is not up on the IETF archive, but that does not prevent us from
reading it and finding issues, so...

This is to announce a "pseudo" AAA WG last call on the Diameter
NASREQ application:

http://home.attbi.com/~dmitton/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-nasreq-10.txt

AAA WG participants are encouraged to read the draft and send issues relating
to it to the AAA WG mailing list, using the issue submission format described at:

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/AAA/issues.html

Since we've set aside some time to discuss NASREQ issues at IETF 55,
if possible, it would be helpful to get issues submitted prior to the AAA
WG meeting at IETF 55.

After IETF 55, we will resolve the outstanding issues and get a new
version up on the IETF archive, and start the "real" AAA WG last call on
NASREQ-10. If everyone reads the draft and posts their issues, hopefully
there won't be many left for the "real" AAA WG last call :)