Subject: [Aaa] Potential transition of AAA WG mailing list to ietf.org

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 13:21:31 -0800 (PST)

Due to a variety of nagging problems in maintenance of the current AAA WG
mailing list at MERIT, we are considering moving the list over to
ietf.org.

There are some pros and cons:

Pros:

The ietf.org list would use mailman, which enables postings from
outsiders and is less likely to randomly unsubscribe people.

Cons:

The old archives will be available via FTP, but not via the Web anymore.
We will however have a new Web archive.

If anyone has an opinion on the switchover, please post to the list. WE
are not irretrievably committed either way at the moment, but that won't
be true for a lot longer.

_______________________________________________
Aaa mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa