Subject: [AAA-WG]: Preliminary AAA WG Agenda, IETF 56

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 09:42:54 -0800 (PST)

AAA WG Agenda, IETF 56, San Francisco

Chairs:
Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
David Mitton <[email-masked]>

Wednesday, March 19, 2003
1300 - 1500 Afternoon Session I

Preliminaries (10 minutes)

Bluesheets
Minute Takers
Agenda Bashing
Document status

Diameter NASREQ, David Mitton (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-nasreq-11.txt

Diameter Credit Control Application, Harri Hakala (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hakala-diameter-credit-control-06.txt

Diameter Multimedia Application, Maria-Carmen Belinchon (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-belinchon-aaa-diameter-mm-app-00.txt

Diameter API, James Kempf (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-api-03.txt

Diameter Mobile IPv4, Tony Johansson (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-mobileip-13.txt

Diameter CMS, Stephen Farrell (10 minutes)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-cms-sec-04.txt

Issues in AAA Key Distribution (20 minutes), Russ Housley & Steve Bellovin
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-walker-aaa-key-distribution-00.txt