Subject: [AAA-WG]: Diameter API Draft(s)

From: David Frascone <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 07:10:59 -0600

Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>, has been working hard on a C++
API to compliment the existing C one
(draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-api-03.txt).

I think that the C++ API should also be published as a WG document, or
included within the existing api draft.

Yoshihiro was planning on discussing this at the meeting today, but has
been called home early.

Please discuss this in the meeting today, or via e-mail and let us know
what the WG thinks!

Later,

-Dave

-- 
David Frascone

      Everyone's expendable...and no one has a real friend

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 05:57:59 -0800 (PST)

Is anyone available to present the drafts?