Subject: RE: [AAA-WG]: Call for Interest: Diameter EAP and CMS

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 17:04:30 +0300

Hi Bernard,

> I'd therefore like to try to determine whether there is any real interest
> in implementing these specifications, or whether we should drop them as WG
> work items.
> 
> If you are currently working on an implementation of Diameter EAP or CMS,
> please respond to this message.

We're working on an EAP implementation - somewhat a low-priority because
the spec has been dragging.  We are also working on a number of scenarios
which would require it.

thanks,
John

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 20:12:19 +0300

> the spec has been dragging.  We are also working on a number of scenarios

Same here.

--Jari