Subject: [AAA-WG]: Strawman Agenda for IETF 57

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 12:48:34 -0700 (PDT)

Here is a strawman Agenda for the AAA-WG meeting at IETF 57.
Comments/additions welcome.

Authentication, Authorization and Accounting WG (AAA)

Wednesday, July 16, 2003
1300-1500 Afternoon Sessions I
=============================

CHAIRS: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
        David Mitton <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Preliminaries (10 minutes)
   Bluesheets
   Minutes
   Agenda Bashing
   Document Status

Diameter MIPv4 (15 minutes), Tom Hiller
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-mobileip-15.txt

Diameter NASREQ (15 minutes), David
Mittonhttp://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-nasreq-12.txt

Diameter EAP (15 minutes), Pasi Eronen
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-eap-02.txt

Diameter Credit Control Application (15 minutes), John Loughney
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-cc-00.txt

Diameter Multimedia Application (15 minutes), M. Belinchon
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-belinchon-aaa-diameter-mm-app-01.txt

Roadmap (15 minutes) WG Chairs and ADs