Subject: [AAA-WG]: about "Diameter Mobile IPv6 Application"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:52:01 +0900

Hi everyone, 

I have a question to you.

At Diameter Mobile IPv6 Application <draft-le-aaa-diameter-mobileipv6-
03.txt>,
I saw the following section.
 
My question is 
"Where I can find the document for the extension to ICMPv6  to convey
information between the mobile node and the AAA  Client."

If you know, please, let me know where it is.

6.  Information exchange between the mobile node and the AAA Client

   Although this document is not intended to specify any particular
   mechanism to convey information between the mobile node and the AAA
   Client, the information that needs to be exchanged is described. The
   set of information identified in the follow can actually be conveyed
   between the mobile node and the network in a different suitable
   manner outside the scope of this document (e.g. ICMP, the protocol
   defined by the PANA WG, etc.). ...

Best regards, 
Lee

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 11:07:16 -0500

I believe you are looking for the AAAv6 draft authored by Charles Perkins and
Ernie Tacsik. Look for I-D : draft-perkins-aaav6-06.txt
 
-Basavaraj

Hi everyone, 

At Diameter Mobile IPv6 Application <draft-le-aaa-diameter-mobileipv6-03.txt>, 
I saw the following section. 
  
My question is 
"Where I can find the document for the extension to ICMPv6  to convey information between the mobile node and the AAA  Client."

Best regards, 
Lee