Subject: [AAA-WG]: Revised Agenda for IETF 57

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 06:47:31 -0700 (PDT)

Authentication, Authorization and Accounting WG (AAA)

Wednesday, July 16, 2003
1300-1500 Afternoon Sessions I
=============================

CHAIRS: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
        David Mitton <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Preliminaries (10 minutes)
   Bluesheets
   Minutes
   Agenda Bashing
   Document Status

Diameter MIPv4 (15 minutes), Tom Hiller
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-mobileip-14.txt

Diameter NASREQ (15 minutes), David Mitton
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-nasreq-12.txt

Diameter EAP (15 minutes), Pasi Eronen
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-eap-02.txt

Diameter Credit Control Application (15 minutes), John Loughney
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-cc-00.txt

Diameter Multimedia Application (15 minutes), M. Garcia-Martin
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-belinchon-aaa-diameter-mm-app-01.txt

Roadmap (15 minutes) WG Chairs and ADs