Subject: [AAA-WG]: AAA WG Agenda for IETF 58 -- Take Two

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 07:31:10 -0800 (PST)

Authentication, Authorization and Accounting WG (aaa)

Thursday, November 13, 2003
1300-1500
================================

CHAIRS: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
        David Mitton <[email-masked]>
        John Loughney <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Preliminaries (10 minutes)
   Bluesheets
   Minutes
   Agenda Bashing
   Document Status

Diameter NASREQ (15 minutes), David Mitton
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-nasreq-13.txt

Diameter EAP (15 minutes), Pasi Eronen
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-eap-03.txt

Diameter MIPv4 (15 minutes), Tom Hiller
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-mobileip-15.txt

Diameter Credit Control Application (15 minutes), John Loughney
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-cc-01.txt

Diameter SIP Application (15 minutes), M. Garcia-Martin
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-sip-app-00.txt

Roadmap (15 minutes) WG Chairs and ADs