Subject: [AAA-WG]: Preliminary Agenda for IETF 58

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:07:23 -0700 (PDT)

Comments welcome.
------------------------------------------------------
Authentication, Authorization and Accounting WG (aaa)

Thursday, November 13, 2003
1300-1500
================================

CHAIRS: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
        David Mitton <[email-masked]>
        John Loughney <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Preliminaries (10 minutes)
   Bluesheets
   Minutes
   Agenda Bashing
   Document Status

Diameter NASREQ (15 minutes), David Mitton
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-nasreq-13.txt

Diameter EAP (15 minutes), Pasi Eronen
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-eap-03.txt

Diameter Credit Control Application (15 minutes), John Loughney
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-cc-01.txt

Diameter SIP Application (15 minutes), M. Garcia-Martin
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-sip-app-00.txt

Roadmap (15 minutes) WG Chairs and ADs