Subject: [AAA-WG]: Issue: DCC Service-Identifier AVP MUST be a unique identifier

From: "Harri Hakala (TU/LMF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 13:56:14 +0100

Description of issue: Service-Identifier AVP MUST be a unique identifier
Submitter name: 
Submitter email address:
Date first submitted: 22.01.2004
Reference: 
Document: Diameter CCA-02
Comment type: E
Priority: 1
Section: 4.1 Service-Specific Rating Input and Interoperability
Rationale/Explanation of issues: 
In the section 4.1 (6. paragraph) it is stated that the Service-Identifier 
AVP SHOULD be a unique identifier for a given service as defined in the 
section 8.40. 
On the other hand in section 8.40 it is described, that the Service-
Identifier MUST uniquely identify a given service.

Requested change:

Section 4.1
CHANGE:
FROM: The Service-Identifier AVP SHOULD be a unique identifier for a given 
service as defined in the section 8.40. 

TO: The Service-Identifier AVP MUST be a unique identifier for a given 
service as defined in the section 8.40.