Subject: [Aaa] WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!(CONGRATULATION).

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:02:19 +0100

ELGORDO LOTTERY LA PRIMITIVA.
                        C/GUZMAN EL BUENO,117 MADRID - ESPANA.
                       TEL:0034 696 026 500 
                       FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER, 
                       INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
                       REF: EGS/JRG 7540876/01 BATCH: SLP280097/1MD
                       RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE.
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement,of winners of the end 
of year LOTTERY PRIMITIVA SWEEPSTAKES/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES held on 
2OTH December,2003. Your name is attached to ticket number 
01-11-15-29-with serial number-0187654 drew the lucky numbers 3-11-20-24-37-44, and 
consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category. You have therefore 
been approved for a lump sum pay out of €1,735,810.00(One Million Seven 
Hundred And Thirty Five Thousand Eight Hundred And Ten Euros Zero Cents 
Only) in cash credited to file Ref:No:EGS/JRG7540876/01 This is from
total prize money of €31,244,580.00(Thirty One Million Two Hundred And 
Fourty-Four Thousand Five Hundred And Eighty Euros And Zero Cents Only)
shared among the Eighteen international winners in this category.
CONGRATULATION !!.
Your fund is now deposited with a security company insured to your
name. Due to the mixed up of some numbers and names, we ask that you
keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been
processed and your money remitted to your nominated account.This is 
part
of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking
advantage of this program by participants. 
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from 32,000 names from America,Asia, Australia,New Zealand, Europe and
North America,as part of International Promotions Programme, which we
conduct once every last month of the year.We hope that with a part of 
your prize,you will take part in our next year US$1.9Billion 
International lottery Program.CONGRATULATIONS!!! 
To begin your winning prize, please contact your claims agent,Foreign
Operations Manager
Mr JOSE MARIA GONZALEZ (Operations Manager) SANTA LUZ SEGUROS S.A on Tel:+34 654
023 046, Fax:+34 645 497 693 Email:( [email-masked]) For due
processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated
account.Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 27th
February 2004. After this date all funds will be returned to the
MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as unclaimed. 
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every
correspondences with us or your claims agent. Furthermore, should there
be any change of your address,do inform your claims agent as soon as
possible.Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you
for being part of our promotions programme.
Sincerely,
CARLOS FERNANDO . 

_______________________________________________
Aaa mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa