Subject: [AAA-WG]: small typo in <draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-17.txt>

From: Peko Jasna <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:45:53 +0100

Hello!

It seems that a small typo in <draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-17.txt>  exists.
In chapter 13.1 reference [IPsec] should probably be replaced with
[SECARCH].

Bye,
Jasna

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:05:05 +0200

> In chapter 13.1 reference [IPsec] should probably be replaced with

That's right. John, this one is for the errata that you are
maintaining...

--Jari

---

From: David Mitton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:02:27 -0500

>That's right. John, this one is for the errata that you are

Right, but it's the errata on RFC 3588.  Draft 17 is past history now.
;^)

Dave.
(and whatever you do, don't look at the running header in the RFC either!)