Subject: [AAA-WG]: AAA URI draft published

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 13:27:08 +0200

Hi:

I would like to point out that the AAA URI draft has been recently 
published as an Internet Draft. The document is now a WG item.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-uri-00.txt

I would like to solicit comments about this version of the draft. It 
hopefully captures the discussion we had during the IETF meetin in Seoul 
and the following days over e-mail.

The most important change with respect RFC 3588 is the re-definition of 
the URI format. I think this is an important change.

Please feel free to comment, not only if you have problems, but also if 
you believe we are on the right track.

Since this draft is going to constitute an update to RFC 3588, we would 
like to proceed fast and go to WGLC soon , so that implementations of 
RFC 3588 can follow the URI format defined in this draft.

Regards,

            Miguel Garcia
-- 
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
Nokia Research Center      Helsinki, Finland