Subject: [AAA-WG]: Issue 462: typo in draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-nasreq-14.txt

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:25:39 -0800 (PST)

Issue 462: Typo in the table under section 7, Tunneling, page 46.
Submitter name: Ignacio Goyret
Submitter email address: [email-masked]
Date first submitted: 3/16/04
Reference: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-nasreq-14.txt
Document: nasreq
Comment type: E
Priority: S
Section: 7
Rationale/Explanation of issue:

The table in section 7, page 46, contains a typo that conflicts with the
text in section 7.10.

Requested change:

The table reads:

Tunnel-Client-    90   7.10   Unsigned32 | M  |  P  |    |  V  | Y  |
  Auth-Id                                |    |     |    |     |    |
                              ^^^^^^^^^^^

It should read:

Tunnel-Client-    90   7.10   OctetString| M  |  P  |    |  V  | Y  |
  Auth-Id                                |    |     |    |     |    |
                              ^^^^^^^^^^^