Subject: [Aaa] MAILING LIST TO CLOSE

From: Brett Thorson <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Apr 2004 15:26:04 -0400

At the request of Mr. Aboba, this list will be terminated.  As indicated
it is now housed offsite of IETF systems.  This means that the IETF will
only keep text messages of this working group from here on.  The web
archives @ ietf will remain for this group, but will not be updated.

--Brett

>From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: Turning off [email-masked]

The [email-masked] mailing list is not being used, and is collecting a
considerable about of spam.

I'd like to request that the list be discontinued.

Note that this does not affect the AAA WG mailing list, which is hosted
at Merit, and feeds the IETF AAA archive.

_______________________________________________
Aaa mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa