Subject: [AAA-WG]: AAA WG Agenda at IETF 60, take 5 - for review

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:13:50 +0300

Hi all,

Due to an conflict in the 2nd session, we've been asked if we could discuss
the EAP topics during the first session.  Please let me know if this
causes any problems.

Proposed agenda is as follows.

Preliminaries (10 minutes)
Agenda
Bluesheets
Agenda Bash
Document Status

Diameter EAP, Pasi Eronen, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-eap-08.txt

EAP Key Management Issues, Bernard Aboba, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-keying-03.txt

Alternative EAP keying approaches, Glen Zorn & Jesse Walker, 15 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-keywrap-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-keyreq-02.txt

Discussion - 10 minutes

Diameter QoS application, Hannes Tschofenig, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alfano-aaa-qosprot-00.txt

Tea Break

Second Session
1415 - 1515

Diameter MIPv4, Pete McCann, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-mobileip-19.txt

Diameter NASREQ, David Mitton, 10 minutes
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/AAA/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-nasreq-17.txt

Diameter Credit Control, John Loughney, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-cc-05.txt

Diameter URI, M. Garcia-Martin, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-uri-01.txt

Diameter SIP, M. Garcia-Martin, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-sip-app-03.txt

Wrapup - 10 minutes