Subject: [AAA-WG]: Proposed AAA WG Agenda for IETF 60

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 15:32:27 -0700 (PDT)

Authentication, Authorization and Accounting  (AAA) WG
Tuesday, August 3, 2004
1415-1515

Chairs:  Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
         John Loughney <[email-masked]>
         David Mitton <[email-masked]>

Preliminaries (5 minutes)
Agenda
Bluesheets
Agenda Bash
Document Status

Diameter MIPv4, Pete McCann, 5 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-mobileip-18.txt

Diameter NASREQ, David Mitton, 5 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-nasreq-16.txt

Diameter Credit Control, John Loughney, 5 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-cc-05.txt

Diameter URI, M. Garcia-Martin, 5 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-uri-01.txt

Diameter SIP, M. Belinchon, 5 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-sip-app-02.txt

Diameter EAP, Pasi Eronen, 5 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-eap-08.txt

Alternative EAP keying approaches, Glen Zorn & Jesse Walker, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-keywrap-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-keyreq-01.txt

Discussion & Wrapup, 10 minutes