Subject: [AAA-WG]: AAA WG Agenda at IETF 60, take 2

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:31:45 +0300

Authentication, Authorization and Accounting  (AAA) WG
Tuesday, August 3, 2004
1300-1400

Chairs:  Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
         John Loughney <[email-masked]>
         David Mitton <[email-masked]>

Preliminaries (10 minutes)
Agenda
Bluesheets
Agenda Bash
Document Status

Diameter MIPv4, Pete McCann, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-mobileip-19.txt

Diameter NASREQ, David Mitton, 10 minutes
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/AAA/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-nasreq-17.txt

Diameter Credit Control, John Loughney, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-cc-05.txt

Diameter URI, M. Garcia-Martin, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-uri-01.txt

Diameter SIP, M. Belinchon, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-sip-app-03.txt

Tea Break

Second Session
1415 - 1515

Diameter EAP, Pasi Eronen, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-eap-08.txt

EAP Key Management Issues, Bernard Aboba, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-keying-03.txt

Alternative EAP keying approaches, Glen Zorn & Jesse Walker, 15 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-keywrap-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-keyreq-02.txt

Diameter QoS application, Hannes Tschofenig, 5 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alfano-aaa-qosprot-00.txt

Discussion - 10 minutes
Wrapup - 10 minutes