Subject: RE: [AAA-WG]: Issue with draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-cc-05.txt

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 13:43:03 +0200

Glen wrote:
> > Hi Glen,
> > 
> > actually the WG last call ended a while ago, the draft has already
> > been review by the IESG (as you may have noticed from my previous
> > email). As you know changes are not allowed at this stage, unless
> > explicitly requested by the IESG or major bugs are discovered. 
> 
> Sorry, I'll wait for IETF Last Call, then.
>   

Did you see the below?
So IETF Last Call ended June 15th!

Bert

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: dinsdag 1 juni 2004 20:52
To: IETF-Announce 
Subject: Last Call: 'Diameter Credit-control Application' to Proposed
Standard

The IESG has received a request from the Authentication, Authorization and 
Accounting WG to consider the following document:

- 'Diameter Credit-control Application '
   <draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-cc-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2004-06-15.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-cc-05.txt

---

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 09:48:36 -0700

> So IETF Last Call ended June 15th!

Well, I'm doubly apologetic!  Actually, I'd never read the document until last week & only then because I was asked to review a customer proposal; I did read it several times and work through the protocol operation last week, though, during which activities I discovered what I believed to be these problems.  However, if both WG & IESG consensus is that the protocol actually works in an RFC 3588 environment, I must be mistaken.  Again, sorry for causing the ruckus & wasting everyone's time.

> The IESG has received a request from the Authentication,
> Authorization and Accounting WG to consider the following document:
> 

Hope this helps,

~gwz

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither..." 
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless
they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." 
-- Voltaire