Subject: [AAA-WG]: AAA WG Agendabashing

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 05:48:05 +0300

Bashing the agenda before the meeting, I needed to re-arrange the discussions:

Diameter EAP, Pasi Eronen, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-eap-08.txt

EAP Key Management Issues, Bernard Aboba, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-keying-03.txt

Alternative EAP keying approaches, Glen Zorn & Jesse Walker, 15 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-keywrap-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-keyreq-02.txt

Tea Break

Diameter MIPv4, Pete McCann, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-mobileip-19.txt

Diameter NASREQ, David Mitton, 10 minutes
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/AAA/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-nasreq-17.txt

Diameter Credit Control, John Loughney, 10 min
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-cc-05.txt

Diameter URI, M. Garcia-Martin, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-uri-01.txt

Diameter SIP, M. Garcia-Martin, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-sip-app-03.txt

Diameter QoS application, Hannes Tschofenig, 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alfano-aaa-qosprot-00.txt

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 07:12:43 -0700 (PDT)

If you have slides to present at the AAA WG meeting today, please send
them to the chairs ASAP.