Subject: [AAA-WG]: Authentication-Info in Diameter SIP app

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:17:38 +0300

Folks:

We are still trying to make sure that we provide full support for the 
HTTP Digest Authentication-Info header in the Diameter SIP application.

I believe there has been a number of issues raised lately, and I am 
trying to study them and provide solutions.

I have open 4 open issues in the Diameter SIP app open issues tracker, 
those are issues allocated with ID number: 14, 15, 16 and 17.

I certainly welcome HTTP Digest expertise to make sure that we are not 
making a mistake. We have to support two different scenarios, one where 
the whole authentication is done at the Diameter server; the other where 
the Diameter server delegates authentication to the SIP server (just 
keep in mind).

So please study the issues and provide comments.

The Diameter SIP app. open issues lists is stored at:

http://danforsberg.info:8080/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-sip/issue?:columns=title,category,id,creation,creator,priority,status,assignedto&:sort=priority&:group=document&:pagesize=50&:startwith=0

Regards,

         Miguel
-- 
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
Nokia Research Center      Helsinki, Finland