Subject: Personals : Do you want to meet girls for life

From: "Velma Dooley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 14:59:04 +0200

Wed, 09 Feb 2005 15:58:04 +0300
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<CENTER><A HREF=3D"http://calligraph.pokerunner.com/575r.html"><img src=3D=
"http://ascribe.pokerunner.com/img/banner16.jpg"></A></CENTER>
<BR><BR><BR><BR>
<CENTER><A HREF=3D"http://chloroform.pokerunner.com/nothanks.php">Goodbye<=
/A></CENTER>
<BR><BR><BR><BR>

completion rechercheshenanigan postorder franklinwhisk  
attest ebullientapproval ovenbird carthaginianenvious  
guardia beogradbushwhack emigrate aerodynamicamadeus  
milwaukee citizensalk scourge dieticianprecipitous  
cruddy illshine