Subject: [AAA-WG]: draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-sip-app-06.txt

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 15:45:00 +0200

Folks:

I have just submitted a new (and hopefully the last) version of the 
Diameter SIP application. While it is distributed, you can download a 
copy from:

http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-sip-app-06.txt
http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-sip-app-06.html

A revision marked copy with respect -05 is also available:
http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-sip-app-05-to-06.html

Apart from editorial changes, I just did two changes in this version:

1) The SIP-AOR AVP is now imported from the RADIUS HTPT/SIP Digest 
draft. Note that the current available version of this draft does not 
include SIP-AOR yet, but the next available version will do it.

2) I clarified the authentication details section according to Cullen's 
comments on the maililing list.

Now, I think the draft is ready. We passed WGLC sometime ago, so I will 
let to the chairs for judgement on whether they want to do another WGLC 
or send the document directly to the IESG. But I will point also the 
normative dependency on the RADIUS SIP draft.

BR,

     Miguel
-- 
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
Nokia Research Center      Helsinki, Finland

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 07:14:31 -0800 (PST)

> normative dependency on the RADIUS SIP draft.

Given the changes, I think we need another WGLC.  Let me know when the
version including AOR hits the archive, and we'll get it started.