Subject: Crystal Eradicate all that you are indebted for not even mailing an other dollar

From: "SYLVIA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 14:34:19 +0200

Eradicate all that you are indebted for not even mailing  an other dollar. 
Eliminate the embarrassing collection contacts. Stop the sending of
payments!

Wild as it may seem the majority lendor's not following the banking laws
here in the US. Unbelievable but true!

Visit us for in depth facts about our approach at no fees or
responsibility. You have zero to loose and lots to secure.

C0ntact us at
1.561.282.9476
Detailed knowledge or to end obtaining or to view our location

The little man looked troubled. Where is his residence? The waiter began a
series of voluble and explicit directions which so confused the boy that he
exclaimed: Oh, much obliged. and walked away in disgust

How long will it take you to stop my breath? he asked. Gaining the street
he approached a gendarme and repeated his question, with no better result
than before, for the fellow waved his arms wildly in all directions and
roared a volley of incomprehensible French phrases that conveyed no meaning
whatever