Subject: Iris Abolish everything you are indebted for not even paying an other cent

From: "Iris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 10:26:06 -1100

A few select 1awyers just found a loop-hole in the bank laws. Applying what
we have found, we're successful by totally eliminating creditcarddebt
without them having to pay another cent,  We know that our firm can help you
with this too.

You can contact us at :
1--561-282-9476

 information or to finish receiving or to grasp our mailng address

His tone was pompous and he strutted up and down in an absurd attempt to
appear dignified. However, he alighted at nightfall in the country, and
slept upon the sweet hay in a farmer's barn

Your Royal Highness and Fellow Citizens, he began; the small cat you see a
prisoner before you is accused of the crime of first murdering and then
eating our esteemed Ruler's fat piglet--or else first eating and then
murdering it. But, early the next morning, before any one else was astir, he
resumed his journey, and at precisely ten o'clock of this day, which was
Saturday, he completed his flying trip around the world by alighting
unobserved upon the well-trimmed lawn of his own home