Subject: Desire to work in a fast paced collaborative environment is also required.

From: "Roland" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 14:44:59 +0300

News Releases Warming Investors Up On GPSI

Global Pay Solutions Inc.
Symbol: GPSI
Close: $0.031

Recent news releases have excited investors. Heavy trading pushed share
prices up to highs of $0.08 (UP 266%). Closing at $0.031 (UP 3%) we
expect to see more traffic and prices shooting up all week. This one is
getting started. Don't miss it. Get on GPSI first thing Tuesday!

The team provides shared code libraries, source, build and release
management tools.
Experience with Software Engineering.
Experience in financial services industry. Experience in successfully
designing and implementing complex system with high performance,
scalability, and fault-tolerant requirements.
Experience developing Real-Time Systems, Statistical Packages, Excellent
written and verbal communication skills.
Supported by Pencom Systems Incorporated Wall Street Technology  Jobs A
Pencom Systems Incorporated Service A.
Experience with data modeling, UI development and a familiarity with GTK
US day shift is a plus.
Should be able to multitask and switch gears quickly.
NET Developers at all levels to join a credit pricing and trading tools
effort supporting CDS flow and structured products desks.
Windows experience and Fixed Income experience is a plus.
Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Whether it be Equities or Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange or Commodities,
to be an elite performer,  you must combine a gift for software
engineering, with a strong financial  services acumen. This position
will be responsible for creating web based applications, built using
ASP. This candidate will join a "ground floor" opportunity, working with
business clients, offering creative solutions to their needs, and
implementing them. Experience with large-scale system performance
monitoring and tuning.
Experience in Use Case Analysis is preferred.
Fixed Income knowledge is a plus. Good problem solving skills.
Position would be Front Office facing.
Ability to make tough tradeoff decisions regarding competing
requirements from different teams.
This team supports all the GWM developers. FIX knowledge - EMS,
Execution Management System experience. Whether it be Equities or Fixed
Income, Foreign Exchange or Commodities, to be an elite performer,  you
must combine a gift for software engineering, with a strong financial 
services acumen.
This will include reviewing client configurations and infrastructure
configurations; reproducing issues in a simulation environment; and in
some cases working with customer directly to troubleshoot.
Knowledge of derivatives products including Equity Swaps, CFDs, Futures,
Options, Interest Rate Swaps, Repurchase Agreements, Stock Loan, Credit
Default Swaps and Convertible Bonds is a plus. Calypso knowledge is a
plus. Experience in working with offshore teams is also desirable.
Persistence and good follow up skills.
Knowledge in building reusable code.
If that describes you, we'd like to hear from you. Specific day-to-day
tasks include supporting an existing . Experience with Algorithmics is a
plus. This candidate will work with a small team designing and
implementing Middle Tier services for Fixed Income Applications. Strong
Linux experience, familiar with Shell Scripting.
FIX knowledge - EMS, Execution Management System experience. In this
role you will analyze, design, develop, and deploy business application
systems and document coded procedures and business processes.
Experience in the financial services industry is a plus.
Experience with Hibernate, Spring and Web services.
Knowledge of Margin is also highly desirable. Experience operating
n-tier applications built using the .