Subject: com Recent EntriesPowered by FeedBurner Comments Note: Comments on all entries are closed after two weeks to prevent comment spam.

From: "Kitty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 06:51:20 +0200

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.05

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

I learn a lot from her. Here is what it looks like.
I decided to see if I could make something I could use from it. In other
words, the symbolic perspective being built around pedagogy is so
dominant that other perspectives are pushed to the side?
You can e-mail your comment on any entry to me.
This is, however, a very simple database function that is handy, but not
innovative. And we are not even searching for words per say, we are
searching for a specific series of letters.
Perhaps others will find something of interest in it over time and that
is fine - and perhaps not. That is, clicking on a tag aggregates content
from various feeds. The perspective being adopted in A Crash Course in
Learning seems to be generally focused on cognitive science. I don't
equate resistance with challenging and examining specific aspects of it.
0: TagCloud and Bloglines Subscriptions I am trying an experiment with
TagCloud and Bloglines. It is safe to say that is the cognitive
functioning of the brain cannot be adequately understood in isolation.
This means that learning cannot be fully appreciated through the lens of
traditional cognitive science.