Subject: Leroy contemplates Archie from a safe distance.

From: "Morrow A. Hugh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 09:27:46 +0200

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

As this illustration, one of Josef Lada's famous images from The Good
Soldier Svejk, clearly shows. I told him about the dream I'd had while
knocked out - TR laughed, said it was a miserable existence for a man,
and promised he would name me US Consul to Ecuador. Lisa devoted
wonderful attention to Archie details, like his superb, though
terrifying leather beak. As I passed him, I winked and said On les aura!
I still call them firehouse eggs, by the way. Cat Peake hangs out on a
neighbor's porch on the Historic Circle.
I thanked him, and then woke up.
My one reservation with the film is that it's a bit hard on poor Crown
Prince Rudolf - he of Mayerling fame, who was actually a good sort of
fellow. We all love Archie, Lisa - we'll take care of him and feed him
and take him for walks and definitely won't put him in stir-fries.
Execution photos don't really turn me on.
I also bought a bag of pork buns at a carryout on East Broadway - very
nice. I thanked him, and then woke up.
Meanwhile, young Buddha keeps an eye on the action. The Museum Cats have
hunkered down for the duration, and after I put the pork roast into go
in the oven, I'm going to take a nap.
According to Museum files, Allan Janus would drink just about anything
he could cadge, rum included if it was on offer; but his favorite tipple
seems to have been the local apple jack.