Subject: Maruti has been doing it all this time.

From: Kramer Sam <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 01:04:49 +1100

ERMX Jumps Into Huge Advanced Nitride Super Conductors!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

ERMX has just announced it involvement in a joint venture to manufacture
Advanced Nitride Devices. These have Military application as well as
Energy Super Conductors. This takes ERMX to a whole new level. Google
"Nitride Devices" and get on ERMX first thing Monday!

Toyota started the trend when they replaced Qualis with Innova.

According to industry sources, the company will unveil the Aveo
notchback and hatchback and the Optra Sport in a series of road shows in
January.

HMIL, which would be unfazed by the entry of General Motors into India,
said Toyota's entry into the country would surely worry them. They would
continue to sell Accent for a couple of months as they have enough stock
to fulfill the current demand in the market.
Maruti is showcasing this aspect through various vehicles that have
participated in national and international motor sport events. On the
foray in the four-wheeler segment, he said the cargo vehicle was
currently under development.

However, the car is slated to hit the market in March and its price
would be determined by the tax structure to be announced in the
forthcoming Union Budget.

With the response to the car show from people here, we expect our sales
to double in the current year, a company spokesperson said. This will
make Escudo Maruti's second offering in the SUV market after Grand
Vitara. Cities including Rajkot, Madurai, Amritsar and Bhopal would be
added to a dealership network shortly. According to industry sources,
the company will unveil the Aveo notchback and hatchback and the Optra
Sport in a series of road shows in January. Maruti just recently stopped
making Zen and is reported to be working on a replacement model. In
November, the Mahindra Bolero became the No.

We want to broaden our base in India with new models. With new
competitors coming into the market and some in the process of entering
it, DaimlerChrysler India, has found out a new way to attract customers.
The expansion was necessitated for the arrival of new technologies and
products. This is just an additional reward that we are offering to
Qualis customers while offering them Innova as an upgrade option.

As much as seven of the nine-odd bike makers saw numbers going up in the
month, and these included TVS Motors, Yamaha India LML Ltd.

The Ford Fiesta will be competing with cars like Maruti Swift, Hyundai
Accent and its own sibling Ford Ikon, and Toyota Innova.
He led BMW's market development in Asia and Africa and was instrumental
in setting up its operations in Poland and Hungary. They had indicated
that time that another hike was possible before the end of the year.
and Maruti Udyog Ltd. The work for the expansion was started in March
this year and was completed well  ahead of schedule.

Rolls-Royce cars are highly customised to the requirements of customers.
The new company will provide advanced technology development, materials
engineering, and design services to mainstream automotive, motor-sport
and aerospace markets. Production had begun at the expanded plant at
Noida and deliveryof the new range, including the VTEC version, would
start soon. Their Maruti Alto is the largest selling car in this market
and it comes well supported by other models like Maruti WagonR and Zen.
The launch of popular models with fresh new features added to the
significant sales growth in March.

However, the car is slated to hit the market in March and its price
would be determined by the tax structure to be announced in the
forthcoming Union Budget. The excitement doesn't stop here.

, the second-biggest U. The Scorpio set a new benchmark for the industry
to follow.

Another global model, Honda Civic, is set for launch to take on the
Corollas and new Skoda models like Laura and Fabia.

This goes on to show the complicated economy of our land.

Bajaj also manufacturers an Indian version of the previously known as
Kawasaki Eliminator called Bajaj Avenger. The FCX demonstrates Honda's
revolutionary fuel-cell technology, and is considered the world's most
advanced fuel cell vehicle in regular daily operation.
"The owners need not necessarily sell off their Qualis.

The Uva will be GM's offensive in the burgeoning premium hatchback
market, which is today dominated by Maruti's Swift.

However, the hike is not yet confirmed. Maruti just recently stopped
making Zen and is reported to be working on a replacement model.
The areas of cooperation may include co-production, co-development and
sharing of technologies, as well as replication of the model in overseas
markets. The expansion of the plant was necessitated for introducing new
technologies and products by the company. This represents the highest
volumes ever in the history of TVS Motor Company both in motorcycles as
well as in the overall two-wheeler segment. The Czech President is on a
state visit to India.
Since the very nature of this segment is to be price competitive, we
obviously can't do it with the Jazz model.
Their reputation here in India has taken a serious beating with the kind
of ownership experience consumer has with their cars and dealers. Skoda
Auto, the Indian subsidiary of the SkodaAuto Czech Republic, is ramping
up its presence in India by rolling out new models or variants of its
existing ones. AutoMania cranks out a ready reckoner on the road-ready
models to look out for this time round. Enfield too has Thunderbird,
which is nearly touching the Rs. With this launch, Ford will introduce
its proprietary Direct Common Rail injection technology in India. The
company had earlier hiked the car prices by a modest percentage in
September this year.

It is now believed to be developing an all new price competitive small
car for Brazil, Russia, India and China.

Bajaj also manufacturers an Indian version of the previously known as
Kawasaki Eliminator called Bajaj Avenger.

On the foray in the four-wheeler segment, he said the cargo vehicle was
currently under development. A strong engine, urbane good looks and
sophisticated interior design made it a darling of urban car enthusiasts.