Subject: toxicology offset

From: Woodruff <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:48:02 +0300

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

Hillary said that day was kind of a weird scene and she didn't really
get off on it that day. She said that she's thought about guys taking
her into a warehouse and blindfolding her. Artie then talked about his
blood sugar levels and joked about that. They spent a short time on that
before Howard decided to move on.

Artie said that the kid's family knew something was wrong with the kid
but they didn't know what to do about it.

Howard said that will never work because it will become part of the
jock's discussions and it's going to come across as lame.

He said he was getting there but the guys didn't seem to believe that he
was actually going to mention her.

They were Benjy and Artie. Artie said that's because he did though.
He said that was just one radio station too and not all of the stations
he was on. He said he lost his cool last week and yelled at his daughter
on her cell phone.

He said she was talking about her dress being ''banging'' and he had no
idea what she was talking about.

He told her that there were a lot of guys there talking about just how
hot she is.
When the guys on the Wrap Up show do it, it becomes serious and unfunny.

She said that every time she does one of these parties she has the same
problem. Artie was saying that this guy Cam'ron was asked what he would
do if he lived next to a serial killer. Howard told Richard that he
should have a glass of water after the wine but Richard told him he had
some already.

One of them is this ''Superficial Friends Vs. Sal said that Howard
entertains the world and he found someone that entertains him, end of
speech. He said that all he said was that Artie looked out of it when he
came back in. Artie said that Jason was a ''rude little pig'' which was
one of Alec Baldwin's lines.

Howard asked her about how she can have an ''assgasm'' when she gets it
anally and it's actually better than a regular orgasm. She said that she
would have them to her recital but not play it on the show because she's
too shy with it.

Gary said that the only two people who said no were Scott and Doug
Goodstein. Scott went off on Howard saying that sometimes family stuff
is more important than that stuff. Artie told Robin that her parties are
always amazing and she does a great job every time.

She said she would have liked to have been there.

The caller told Artie that he's really got to lose some weight because
he's getting more and more disturbing looking.