Subject: slip misread

From: Katrine <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 14:47:05 +0400

SREA Acquires $75 Million Dollar Asset!

Score One Inc.(SREA)
$0.30

News hit just after close. SREA has acquired the $75 Million peace of
land for the new "Recreation Town" in Dalian. This new project mimics a
Facility in "Shui On" that profited more than $100 Million USD. SREA is
going to go through the roof after this hits investors this weekend. Get
on SREA at open on Monday!

This team manages a wide variety of technology and business practices.
The ability to quickly digest new information and learn new businesses
and processes. Basic Microsoft Excel knowledge. Ability to work
independently with minimal supervision. The individual should be
self-directed, and possess the ability to switch tasks and reprioritize
their workload frequently. Must possess a clear understanding of the
structure of equity markets and exchange behaviour.
End-to-end experience with all aspects of design, development, testing
and implementation of software projects in a Java environment.

Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Sybase, UDP, Oracle, Microsoft SQL and
networking technologies.

A key responsibility would include leading effective governance over the
entire portfolio. Experience with threads for real-time development,
debugging, Visual Studio and some knowledge of sockets programming and
low-level networking. You will set the strategy for technology
infrastructure delivery globally in addition to being responsible for
several projects within the group. Must possess the ability to provide
excellent customer service and maintain good judgment, diplomacy and
sense of priority when dealing with all levels of personnel.

Experience with Solaris, Linux, Windows, Sybase, JMS, FX and Metals.
Any knowledge of Rational ClearQuest is a plus. Knowledge of Microsoft
Exchange, Sybase, UDP, Oracle, Microsoft SQL and networking
technologies.
Strong data mining experience leveraging RDBMS technology as main
processing engine. Excellent communication and customer relationship
skills. Based in the web service development group this candidate will
spend a large percentage of their time working with infrastructure
managers to gather requirements and implement solutions. Will work
extremely closely with users to determine and clarify requirements and
define an architecture roadmap, including medium and long term plans for
a margin engine. Fifteen to twenty years progressive experience in
managing global technology infrastructure groups.

The ability to analyze existing processing flows and dependencies to
help successfully integrate new products and processes.

Portware experience and knowledge of FIX and SQL Server is also
required. Working knowledge of distributed databases including SQL and
MS Access. Strong experience leveraging web services in BI solutions.

Hands on application support for the day-to-day operation of ission
critical applications.
NET and database management tools such as DBArtisan.

In this role, you will be responsible for managing all operational
aspects of this global IT team. Knowledge of Swing components and APIs.
Superb communication and interpersonal skills including both formal and
informal writing abilities. A basic knowledge of all applications
supported will be expected over time to better serve the user base.
Exposure to ACE with some financial industry experience is a plus. This
person will not only set up the strategy but will take part in it with
the ability to market it to the masses accross IT and the various desks.
Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Sybase, UDP, Oracle, Microsoft SQL and
networking technologies.

Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Sybase, UDP, Oracle, Microsoft SQL and
networking technologies. Some global travel will be necessary during
product rollouts. Desire and ability to take on and be responsible for
open issues are a must. Strong analytical and communication skills and
the ability to multi task is also required. Excellent oral and written
communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.

The ability to analyze existing processing flows and dependencies to
help successfully integrate new products and processes. Solid skills in
multiple programming languages and software technologies. A general
understanding of the finance and the current business environment,
particularly the Equity and Fixed Income markets. Strong strategy and
analytical skills with the ability to be hands on as well as strategic.
This position will also be responsible for including documenting system
enhancements and production turnover documentation for new features.

Strong degree in computer science based subject area. This role will
require occasional travel to London as well as likely travel to meet
with clients.