Subject: skate

From: Arnold Lacy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 21:15:33 +0200

News Is Out! CAON Launches R&D Program to Further Production!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Friday Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read the news. This company is pulling no punches. They has engaged one
of the countries top R&D facilities to expand their technology. Get on
CAON today!

Setting Up a Portlet Container To run a portlet, first set up a portlet
container. The plan is to incrementally move the Portal Server source
code, piece by piece, from the repository inside Sun's intranet to
outside the firewall onto the java. The open-source effort for Portal
Server will continue that saga by transitioning from closed source to
open development in the community, as is occurring for the rest of Sun's
software portfolio. Login to have the fields below automatically filled
in for you and to enable links in comments.
Insider Forex Trading:  Forex Trading News: - Dailies Strike Back At Web
Insider Forex Trading Forex trading news, views, analysis and insider
information.

sh A UNIX shell script that executes amadmin and psadmin CLIs for
copying the Developer Sample Portal.

Type a name for the HelloPortlet example portlet, for example, Hello
World, in the Channel or Container Name text field. The answer is
readily at hand. On the other hand, Google Maps is fast and easy to use
because it supports Ajax-based drag-and-zoom. That's an F for failure
for Mr Maharey. "  To build a mashup, you need access to a minimum of
two data sources that can be combined to create a service, which is not
otherwise available from either source. Examples are JavaScript
libraries and toolkits, such as the Dojo Toolkit, the Yahoo!
Type a name for the new producer in the Name text field, for example,
DemoProducer.

The company is the commercial sponsor of Ubuntu, a Linux distribution.

The WSRP Producers admin screen displays the newly created producer,
DemoProducer, as a new item under WSRP Producers with a disabled status.

net's Portlet Container project, which, like Pluto, offers a lightweight
environment for developing portlets. sh A UNIX shell script that
executes amadmin and psadmin CLIs for copying the Developer Sample
Portal. Even though WSRP does not assume or depend on a portlet
container, WSRP and the portlet container complement each other as a
result of close alignment between their specifications. Keep the
default, Required, selected for Registration.
Accordingly, executives can configure their dashboards to monitor
performance and create personalized mashups with just a few clicks.

For details, see the Portal Server main page. In addition, new standards
bodies like Open Ajax and the Dojo Foundation are key players.

For example, one producer could produce portlets for an intranet and
another producer could produce portlets for an extranet. For example,
Google Maps does not provide any routing API; MapQuest does. To take
maximum advantage of this flexibility, the portlet and the servlet
should be able to share information between themselves. The Portlet
Repository is a library of ready-to-run applications that you can
download and deploy directly into your portal with, in most cases, no
additional setups or configurations.
At launch the list includes Australia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hong
Kong, Japan, Poland, Sweden, UK and the US.
Accordingly, while in the servlet, you can store stateful data in the
HttpSession interface and later, while in the portlet, retrieve the data
from the PortletSession interface.

The "windows" you see on those pages are portlets. mashups; import
javax.
Contents   - Portlets - Portals - Portlet Repository - Guidelines for
Contributors - Other Portlet-Sharing Sites - References   Portlets
Portlets are the reusable Web components for building portals. It makes
it easy to quickly read, manage and share content. Also, if your portal
is deployed on Web Server, ensure that Web Server's administration
server is running before deploying your portlet. Forex Trading News: -
Target: The Canary in the Economy? You have downloaded the example
portlet's WAR file, helloportlet. mashups; import javax. Forex Trading
News: - AQUENTIUM,Inc. Also, stay tuned for the subsequent parts in this
series for more details on the open-source effort as it evolves.

It makes it easy to quickly read, manage and share content. That's an F
for failure for Mr Maharey. Creating a Channel for the Local Portlet
Next, make the locally deployed portlet available for publishing with
WSRP by creating a channel for the portlet. As an example, a
manufacturing manager can create a mashup portlet that shows on a map
the inventory status of all the plant units across the geography. Users
can surf the web with Internet Explorer Mobile, send and receive emails,
chat on Messenger and send files to their own web space through Windows
Live. Goals The Portlet Repository has two simple goals: Stimulate the
development of free portlets. The Manage Containers and Channels wizard
is displayed.

payrolls report on Friday.
Users will receive an alert in the next few weeks when the upgrade is
available.
The area outside the Privacy Zone is unprotected and is therefore open
to any user. If there are errors, click Previous and edit the settings
as appropriate. Most importantly for the sample, Dojo provides an
intuitive wrapper for the XMLHttpRequest object. Insider Forex Trading: 
Forex Trading News: - Euro hits record high against yen Insider Forex
Trading Forex trading news, views, analysis and insider information.
Keep the default selection, Supported, under Inband Registration.