Subject: unsightly

From: Pratt A. Pen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 22:10:04 +0200

SREA Jumps 45% After News Releases!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.29 UP 45%

SREA announced its plan to develop a $75 Million project duplicates a
successful plan in 2006 than returned over $100 million in profits.
Investors are getting in fast. Read the news and get all over SREA
Tuesday!

Update: Graham Chastney has a hack to fix the US spelling.

On the minus side, Writer has sprouted an odd extra toolbar so that you
now have three rows above the working area: menu, toolbar, and editing
toolbar. Technorati tags: live writer, blog authoring, blogging This
entry is filed under web authoring,  microsoft,  software,  internet, 
windows,  Uncategorized.
Writer also exposes a richer set of properties, including Excerpt.

Have a great weekend all. That looks cluttered and unnecessary.
And as for this, words fail me:   Overall, a useful but low-key upgrade.
Clyde Davies: I'm not sure I was that much help, as it happens!

Renaming the data key worked. Clyde Davies: I'm not sure I was that much
help, as it happens! Clyde Davies: I'm not sure I was that much help, as
it happens!

Alpaa Mom: Thanks to Bence!

No matter what I try I continue to get the same error message.

Have a great weekend all.
That looks cluttered and unnecessary.