Subject: opportune

From: exaggerate <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 02:48:11 +0300

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

His prior writing gigs include Smallville and Battlestar Galactica, so
maybe we're in for a good story? He was a favorite of mine for the role,
I'm happy to think he may still be a contender. We've got Rhodey as the
best buddy, Stane as the mentor, and Pepper as the quasi-romantic
interest. The question is:Will the plane take off or not? Big Iron Man
Set Visit Report Iron Man Set Report! Activating a button near the mask,
the Iron icon springs to life, shining lights out of each eye. They say
it will finally be addressed somewhat in the new book this Wednesday,
but I don't know. I want a little bit of surprise when I see the movie!

Despite the server crash and the amount of downtime, I am EXTREMELY
grateful to the crew over at HostNine for being able to restore the
website right up to where it was when it crashed.

It looks like the huge groundswell of support from fans of CBS' Jericho
may have actually done something. And the following changed my mind
about Favs taking the role. I could be wrong but to me this looks like
one of those well made trailers for a movie that isn't so great.

You might want to ask him.