Subject: wail arose

From: Lacy Annie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 23:37:21 +0530

SREA Jumps 25% After News Releases!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.25 UP 25%

SREA announced its plan to develop a $75 Million project duplicates a
successful plan in 2006 than returned over $100 million in profits.
Investors are getting in fast. Read the news and get all over SREA
Tuesday!

Not long ago, outlaw regimes in Baghdad and Kabul threatened the peace
and sponsored terrorists. They've adopted a constitution that protects
the rights of all, while honoring their nation's most cherished
traditions. It will be the task of those contributing to establish their
own reputations based on experience, knowledge, and the resources they
have available. It is a method of entry or immediate delivery extended
to importers of merchandise which Customs deems to be repetitive and
high volume.

It is important to note that members of Informed Trade International and
the opinions they express are their own and do not necessarily reflect
those of their employers or ITI.

Wise governments also stand for these principles for very practical and
realistic reasons.