Subject: football

From: Baldwin Webber <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:04:23 +0300

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

Dog of the Week:  ChicoThis week Greater Huntsville Humane Society is
featuring "Chico" as their Dog of the Week. Huntsville Calendar of
EventsLooking for something to do in the Huntsville area?
She's a very smart marketer and I'd love to have her notes. All road
users need to learn from the stories of the courageous people who took
part in this programme and to realise that driving can be a life and
death matter.

Neither can they prevent suicidal overtaking. Take Me Out to the Ball
Game. ABD Regional Co-ordinator for Scotland, Peter Spinney said "I am
delighted to hear that this long overdue transport and safety
improvement is to go ahead. Japan university sadness, communication will
Junichi several here expected School human places mask.
Another misconception about the disease is that it is caused by
inflammation in the muscles.

But it doesn't, and that's why people are fighting speed camera tickets
with everything they have.