Subject: ammunition

From: pilgrim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 11:57:10 -0700

SREA Continues To Rocket, UP Another 29% By Close!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.40 UP 29%

The watchers are right, SREA keeps climbing. The Market Makers are
raking it in. Act fast and you can too. Look at the numbers and get on
SREA first thing Thursday!

If you're sure you can handle the often rough action then you'll
definitely enjoy it.

It has some great looking babes like Jazmine Leih, Nyomi Marcela and Mia
Smiles.

With girls like Kaiya Lyn and Lyla Lei, what's not to love?
The sheer amount of material was a plus as well with the minor technical
matters never getting in to the way of the heat even if some polishing
up might have made this one a better flick.
com is a Trademark of Kleinman.
She wanted to make bad-ass movies where she got to show her fans how
cool she really was. The back cover said it like this: "Village Voice
Columnist and anal sex expert Tristan Taormino leads a group of couples
in a class in the anatomy, tips, and techniques of anal pleasure.

The major contributors to The Blue Room this week were: Don Houston and
Chris Thorne. " If you thought parts of Scarface rambled, you haven't
seen anything yet but it wasn't a bad movie if you're into the gangster
genre. As the director for the Beaver Hunt and Barely Legal Innocence
series he is no stranger to the teen genre. it's where the pussy hits
the Pyrenees. The strokability and replay value were definitely well
worth the ride and the level of fuck for the buck supported my decision
as well as the plentiful extras did. Full on hardcore gonzo style girl
on girl action, this is never the less well shot and well performed.
There is a detective. Cassidey was supposed to be on an adult video set
that day, but a friend needed a replacement for her front desk job at a
hotel, so Cassidey obliged. The sex is hot, the actors and actresses are
attractive, interested and capable.

Tiffany Mynx: Jules Jordan pulls out some footage from the archives with
this two-disc release of Belladonna Vs.

More Adult DVD Reviews and DiscussionsWant to read more reviews of Adult
DVDs?
The cover said it like this: "In a world of vicious cops, treacherous
gangsters, and street violence, everyone plays by someone else's rules.

It was a title that offered enough fuck for the buck to warrant a rating
of Recommended from me.
The sixth installment of this popular series is spread over two hours
and four scenes with all the anal goodness you would expect from the
company. The back cover said it like this: "Village Voice Columnist and
anal sex expert Tristan Taormino leads a group of couples in a class in
the anatomy, tips, and techniques of anal pleasure. There always seems
to be a little surprise up the sleeve of the director to show something
in a little different light than has been seen before.

In short, Black Power was juiced up and ready to go thanks to some black
cock hungry hotties pushing their limits. Last year, she decided to
change things up and wound up at Shane's World; both as their newest
director and performer.