Subject: Exposure to test methodologies.

From: Muriel Floyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 19:19:49 +0300

SZSN Goes Through The Roof! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Brokers are grabbing up SZSN like crazy after two news releases this
week. Huge expansion plus multi-million dollar development projects are
pushing share prices through the roof. Act fast and get on SZSN first
thing Monday!

Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Visio.

Experience in data warehousing, data manipulation and OLAP reporting.
Strong strategy and analytical skills with the ability to be hands on as
well as strategic. In this role, you will work with internal clients to
analyze, design, test, implement and support risk based margin
applications.

Knowledge of derivatives products including Equity Swaps, CFDs, Futures,
Options, Interest Rate Swaps, Repurchase Agreements, Stock Loan, Credit
Default Swaps and Convertible Bonds is a plus. Must be thorough and
detail oriented. Prior experience in the financial industry is a big
plus.
The application architecture function in IT FC has overall
responsibility and accountability for all applications owned by IT FC.
Significant experience developing GUI's with Swing.

Database knowledge and familiarity with and undestanding of the software
development life cycle and tools is also a plus. NET senior developers
to join a Microsoft Technology Research Team in designing and building
the next generation of this financial information company's APIs,
platforms and services.

Strong object-oriented design, communication and presentation skills.
Experience as a developer or a QA engineer for large financial trading
applications. Some experience with .

Support responsibilities include working with users to field requests,
troubleshooting issues, and setting up new users.

Prior experience with Calypso is a plus. This candidate will join a
"ground floor" opportunity, working with business clients, offering
creative solutions to their needs, and implementing them. Electronic
arbitrage and algorithmic trading experience is a plus as is knowledge
of FIX protocol and FIX engines, i.

Exposure to test methodologies.

Based in the web service development group this candidate will spend a
large percentage of their time working with infrastructure managers to
gather requirements and implement solutions.

In this role, you will develop the logical and physical models, create
the database, develop stored procedures, and help initially load the
database. NET and Java technology stacks.
Exposure to ACE with some financial industry experience is a plus. The
EMS is based on a vendor trading system development platform and is
coded entirely in Java.
Consulting experience in project and program delivery, is preferred as
is a PMP certification.
Ability to write technical documentation and experience in financial
industry with experience working building data interfaces with internal
and external vendors. Some knowledge of the financial services sector is
also a plus. Exposure to XML, HTML, and JavaScript. Some global travel
will be necessary during product rollouts. Strong analytical skills and
a demonstrable ability to model data structures and processing
algorithms.

NET developer to create and deliver technology solutions and support for
a growing Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities business area.

Solid judgment to know when to escalate issues.

Must possess a clear understanding of the structure of equity markets
and exchange behaviour.

Must be extremely professional and able to manage business
relationships. Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge, including macros,
Hummingbird Exceed familiarity, Experience working in a fast-paced
trading environment and Basic Fixed income knowledge is a plus.
Working knowledge of system architecture, design patterns, complex
system performance tuning, hardware and network load balancing,
authentication and authorization.

Strong analytical skills and a demonstrable ability to model data
structures and processing algorithms.

Database knowledge and familiarity with and undestanding of the software
development life cycle and tools is also a plus. NET application is also
desired. Strong analytical and communication skills. Strong work ethic,
self-starter, and result oriented.

This is a ground floor opportunity to join this financial institution
and work with business clients, offering creative solutions to their
needs and implementing them. Experience having worked in an investment
banking environment. This is a highly visible role with very high impact
on all development for the firm and involves highly skilled engineering,
contact with customers, and maintaining relationships with vendors.

Experience with VBA, Office Integration, and Crystal Reports. Experience
with Solaris, Windows, Linux, SQL Server, and Sybase. Excellent
knowledge of Global Fixed Income instruments including accrual methods,
securities that pay down, cost accounting and derivatives. Portware
experience and knowledge of FIX and SQL Server is also required.

Equities trading system experience. User interface and object-oriented
design and programming skills, with strong analytical and communication
skills.

Experience in writing and executing functional test cases and
coordinating test cycles, ESP UAT. This position also shares support
responsibility for all systems owned by the team.
This position will also be responsible for including documenting system
enhancements and production turnover documentation for new features.
Knowledge of messaging, networking and multi-threaded programming. Some
experience with .

You will lead a small team of developers with the primary responsibility
for technical design and development efforts in a highly dynamic and
demanding environment.

Experience with real-time Equity Trading systems and a fundamental
understanding of the Equity Industry and electronic trading is a plus.

Superb communication and interpersonal skills including both formal and
informal writing abilities. Consultation with departments such as Data
Administration, Corporate Finance and Corporate Legal are required.
Experience as a developer or a QA engineer for large financial trading
applications.