Subject: amazed

From: Hanson Roddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 02:28:02 +0200

SZSN Expands To Become 3rd Largest Agricultural Seed Provider!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.24

SZSN is expanding. Recent acquisitions put it in the top 3 Seed
providers in China. It is also expanding its distribution chains to 500
new regional agencies. Big news expected! Get on SZSN first thing Friday
morning.

Experience with building Java Applications using Ant.

Positions in the Equity Research IT group will offer the opportunity to
participate in all phases of the development process and make a
significant contribution to the success of the department. This
individual will be responsible for communicating with production support
groups, groups of developers, architects, infrastructure engineers and
management. Linux or Solaris experience.

Whether it be Equities or Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange or Commodities,
to be an elite performer,  you must combine a gift for software
engineering, with a strong financial  services acumen. Accountable for
the project management and schedules of the business critical projects
for the regional projects. Ability to maintain close working
relationships with the application development teams and with the
business. Integral in organizing requests for work into logic work
streams and translating the business requirements into near term
technical solutions.

Linux or Solaris experience is also a plus.
Good communication skills and inter-personal skills are expected as the
Analyst will need to interact with users widely throughout the firm.
Knowledge of derivatives products including Equity Swaps, CFDs, futures,
options, Interest Rate Swaps, repurchase agreements, stock loan, Credit
Default Swaps and convertible bonds is also a plus.

NET, and XML Application development. Accountable for the project
management and schedules of the business critical projects for the
regional projects. Ability to work well in a team as well as
independently.

Wall Street firms, technological advancements, and technology
professionals. Good understanding of the US and Global Fixed Income
markets. This candidate will also track change sets that are included in
each build and coordinate dissemination of accurate release notes.

Excellent understanding of Fixed Income performance attribution from the
US and global perspective.