Subject: Version One and Infor Partnership Will Help Distributors Save Time and Money - LogisticsIT.

From: tout <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 21:40:37 +1100

SZSN Goes Through The Roof! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Brokers are grabbing up SZSN like crazy after two news releases this
week. Huge expansion plus multi-million dollar development projects are
pushing share prices through the roof. Act fast and get on SZSN first
thing Monday!

NetDespatch services are designed to be incorporated seamlessly into
existing websites so companies can offer own-brand web booking,
pre-labelling, systems integration and parcel tracking services.
NetDespatch services are designed to be incorporated seamlessly into
existing websites so companies can offer own-brand web booking,
pre-labelling, systems integration and parcel tracking services.

The Award recipient has also demonstrated superior market growth skills
through significant gains in the market during the research period. Each
publication has an EAN code and a two digit supplement code that holds
important information on the publication issue and needs to be captured
on arrival at the Menzies Branch. The company needed to know if it took
another order, when it would be able to be delivered! FMCGs: Can your
supply chain handle the pace?
The Warehouse Management solution from Manhattan Associates will provide
GSL with a rich multi-functional order fulfilment tool. SSA Global was
advised by Schulte Roth and Zabel LLP and J.

Altogether the company has established itself as an innovative and
leading manufacturer.

These include improving the timeliness of updated schedules, reducing
errors in data entry, and improving sequencing and visibility.

VoiteQ Appoints Support Manager in Scotland as the company expands EPoS
North of the Border  - LogisticsIT.

The job number and quantity then had to be keyed into an elaborate Excel
spreadsheet according to what machine the job could be run on.
VoiteQ specialises in providing EPoS solutions to grocer retailers and
in particular convenience retailers. Paul Lambert of Cash Bases, a UK
manufacturer of cash-handling equipment, outlined some of the historic
problems they had and what benefits they obtained from a specialist
scheduling solution.

, announced recently it has agreed to acquire Nistevo, a leading
provider of on-demand transportation management solutions.

To make sure the right product is in the right place at the right time,
there needs to be cooperation across the whole of the supply chain.
Quick POD for all from NetDespatch - LogisticsIT. The situation becomes
more critical as the planning and scheduling requirements increase or
have to adapt to new and more complex business models. Online retail is
associated with low prices and competitive delivery rates but fulfilling
customer orders requires a slick supply chain and maintained stock
levels. Here we look at different scenarios that demonstrate how this
amazing technology can offer a lot more.

Other packages are designed to enable rather than replace ERP and
therefore have well defined methodologies to map and synchronize data
between the applications. To deliver the system to each location, a
dedicated Manhattan roll out team was formed. The key, of course, is
software that gives visibility of the opportunities to cross dock and
can then set up and manage all of the required activities, within the
transport schedules. Redshift is an assemblage of the top logistics
minds in the world, imparting the latest technology advancements and
trends that optimize supply chain and business operations performance.
There was also a preference for a mobile rather than fixed unit. "Our
partnership with Version One is a direct result ofcustomer demand for
tightly integrated document management and imagingsoftware. Obviously
the system would need to interface with our ERP system, so we could
remove all the additional data entry we had to do.

In a highly competitive climate, Infor has continued to grow at a rate
higher than the market by providing quality products delivered with
superior execution skills.

They have been responsive and understanding and made an excellent
recommendation with the Datalogic Viper-Net which has a much longer
battery life and is far more rugged than our previous terminals. In
addition to parts, servicing and engineering support Saab Aircraft
provides aircraft operators, repair statements, repair solutions and
publications, and runs training for mechanics and crew.

With the support of MDSS and Quinn and Associates, the process of
getting up to speed and being supported was excellent.

Its wide portfolio of products has helped tide over the restraints that
niche supply chain providers are facing. Contracts are won and lost
depending on the quality and accuracy of service. RedPrairie Company
Leader John Jazwiec says, "RedPrairie is extremely honored to host Rudy
Giuliani at our User Conference. Again, this is an area where RF can
play an important role in locating stock correctly and ensuring that
companies can keep an accurate track of inventory. This company has the
exceptional know-how to take advantage of market changes through the
execution of innovative strategies within the existing competitive
landscape.
ERP Solutions are under-utilised, PMP Research survey discovers -
LogisticsIT. VoiteQ Appoints Support Manager in Scotland as the company
expands EPoS North of the Border  - LogisticsIT. We sell parts outright,
rent parts and undertake ad-hoc exchanges. On-demand solutions require
fewer IT resources and provide faster return on technology investments.

By keeping tabs on goods both inside the warehouse and en-route to
retailers, RF technology can help suppliers have a real-time and
accurate picture of their inventory.
Receiving goods, checking them in, storing them in the correct way and
then checking them out again takes time and costs money.
First the product was outstandingly flexible and versatile which negated
any need for costly and time-consuming customization. With the support
of MDSS and Quinn and Associates, the process of getting up to speed and
being supported was excellent.
This will be processed related to orders. Innovate Logistics boosts
performance with Manhattan AssociatesFast-growing logistics services
provider to implement solutions company-wideConcerning the food and
beverage supply chain.

Running a distribution network of this size efficiently demands a heavy
reliance on technology. "It's a wide range of activities but the final
consequence is the need to replenish supply.

NetDespatch web services have been incorporated into the Transnet
website allowing Virgin Cosmetics staff and consultants to check on the
delivery status of their orders online.