Subject: spoiled

From: shortchange <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 23:00:02 +0200

ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

S - in other words, a fight has begun. See , which has no RSS
equivalent. Encryption and Signing . It took some time, but some
governments are starting to do just that.
What if you wanted to put valid XHTML in a feed?

HTML markup within SHOULD be such that it could validly appear directly
within an HTML  element, after unescaping.

Not a bad start, but well below the level of service that having
government data available in workable formats would enable. o 
atom:entry elements MUST NOT contain more than one atom:summary element.

However, the absence of atom:summary is not an error, and Atom
Processors MUST NOT fail to function correctly as a consequence of such
an absence.

Please stick to the theme of the entry. This website is powered by
Movable Type. o  atom:entry elements that contain no child atom:content
element MUST contain at least one atom:link element with a rel attribute
value of "alternate".

With wikis, you can simply go in and fix it and the original
collaborators will probably get notified of the change. And multiple
ones at that?
Abstract This document specifies Atom, an XML-based Web content and
metadata syndication format. Jim Willis, the guy behind this, is one of
the big thinkers in eGovernment and one of the people quietly changing
how government works. o  atom:feed elements MAY contain any number of
atom:category elements.

In his post, he is recommending to developers that they prefer Atom over
RSS for applications that support syndication.

Note that the choice of namespace prefix is arbitrary and not
semantically significant. o  atom:feed elements MUST NOT contain more
than one atom:rights element. And extended it sometimes must be because
RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication and at times, it can be too
simple for the job.
Already, the first real mashup of this data has been built.

We should not desing and implement a better format because of fear that
it will destroy the syndication landscape? Introduction Atom is an
XML-based document format that describes lists of related information
known as "feeds". The first link in the main body is Live Data Feeds.
Extension of the protocol should be simple, logical, and enabled by the
protocol itself.

Its root is the atom:feed element.
The "atom:category" Element .

HTML and XHTML Content . The "atom:entry" Element .

The Feed Validator has warned about this since, well, basically forever,
but such warnings have proven to be about as successful as the
prohibition against alcohol was nearly a century ago. Perhaps you missed
it earlier, but I mentioned the idea of informal collaboration. Ideal
for male milking. If the "type" attribute is not provided, Atom
Processors MUST behave as though it were present with a value of "text".
See , which has no RSS equivalent. Perhaps you missed it earlier, but I
mentioned the idea of informal collaboration.

People have been doing it for years. I slapped my husband in the face,
and  Davey :    My mother has taken my request for discipline to heart.
Jim Willis, the guy behind this, is one of the big thinkers in
eGovernment and one of the people quietly changing how government works.
If we assume that we will generate the feeds with a fixed number of
entries per feed, then we need a way to query with a size and offset
from the beginning of the list.

Their atom:updated timestamps SHOULD be different. I may feel
differently in a couple months, but for some reason I have always wanted
to be a key player. Please learn from the past history. RSS caught on
because anyone with a minimal XML toolset could parse it effectively.
Note that this means the most recently updated entries are returned
first in the feed.
Sending back search results snippets over RSS is one thing.