Subject: cantankerous

From: Jenny Terrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 09:50:45 +0800

Big News For SZSN! Shares Rocket! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

SZSN new releases show huge expansion and Multi-Million dollar projects.
Share prices rocket! Friday's trading was strong. Get On SZSN first
thing Monday!

Some instruments allow for input of other relevant test data such as
temperature, voltage and humidity conditions. Other advancements in some
digital instruments include sound recording capability. One final note,
the body needs fuel to produce heat. For those involved with
condition-based lubrication programs, bearings in need of lubrication
can be printed up in a report and assigned to lubrication technicians.

If frostbite or hypothermia is suspected, begin warming the person
slowly and seek immediate medical assistance. During the inspection
process, data is recorded and if any deviations are noted, sound samples
are also recorded. The tech removed the offending data, performed an
operational check and found that the imager was fine. During the
previous two weeks, I had noticed several malfunctions.

Perspiration is the main enemy of feet. Reports can be generated from
the data management software with photos, and spectral and thermal
images can be attached to assist others in understanding the status of
the conditions.

It did not take long for Kodak, for example, to see that if they were
going to continue to proceed down this road, they would be losing sales.
Some more advanced models include alarm levels so that inspectors will
be alerted to an indication above a set alarm point which may require
corrective action. Ultrasound instruments can now be used to identify,
trend, record sounds, analyze and report inspection results.

So, the infrared imaging industry, the consumers, never saw any effort
put into establishing a standard file format that would allow for
cross-platform compatibility amongst the camera manufacturers. As the
internet has matured, consumers have come to rely on the worldwide web
for information. As enhancements to the inspection procedure offered by
digital instruments, software has been developed to allow users to
analyze the data they have collected. None of the camera manufacturers
wanted to let the other manufacturers know what data they were storing
or not storing in their image files.
When it comes to file names for infrared images, names can be misleading.