Subject: opal

From: demoralizing <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 21:37:05 +0200

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Education Alone Won't Put Brazil Together Again. Who Are You Voting For?
We have established a set of completed   marketing control system and
the quality-guaranteed system. Not Brazil's Alone Brazil's Voracity for
Soy Is Breeding Unemployment and Prostitution

Those that are practical, achievable and not involving inflicting
excessive bodily harm upon others, anyway. Anything above that will get
cropped off of the image.

The Skeletons in Brazil's Closet From Day One Military Have Been
Watchdogs and Overlords of Brazil's Republic Hunger Strike, Oil-Dirty
Hands, Blame the US. Due to volume purchasing,  WattBusters can now
offer the same great products at lower prices and pass the savings on to
you.

Changing a light bulb seems like such a small thing but when you add up
all the energy-saving light bulbs being installed all over the country,
we're making BIG changes.

We are looking for long term succesful relationships.

If you prefer to use only CSS for colors and what not, then go right
ahead and delete the following lines, and the image files.
The bulbs dim very smoothly and are a great energy-saver for any
multi-light chandelier. Defenestrate: To throw out of a window.

The Skeletons in Brazil's Closet From Day One Military Have Been
Watchdogs and Overlords of Brazil's Republic Hunger Strike, Oil-Dirty
Hands, Blame the US.