Subject: LiveDaily: How do you go about choosing your songs?

From: Nik <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 03:56:39 -0400

Big News For SZSN! Shares Rocket! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

SZSN new releases show huge expansion and Multi-Million dollar projects.
Share prices rocket! Friday's trading was strong. Get On SZSN first
thing Monday!

We weave it all in and out during the set and then mention the reference
after so we don't set up any expectations for people.

I was playing things that were written for marimba or keyboards.

" How was it to work with producer Bob Rock?
It's more just fun for us to have guests appear, to have other people in
the room once in awhile.
"Well, we do what we can," guitarist Dave Welsh said with a laugh during
a recent interview with LiveDaily. There are hundreds of people I think
are great performers and songwriters. I didn't want to just do an ode to
the song. People pay money to see me, and I'm to take them away for a
couple hours. The three of us are partners. This question has come up a
lot. I wanted to show growth as an artist, even for my own sanity. And
speaking of preparation, what are the rehearsals like now? Just bits and
pieces of a bunch of other stuff.

He is more like the agent, talking to me about what is coming up in
terms of shows and keeping his eye on the business end of things. Your
success, thanks to airplay on "Grey's Anatomy," has shown that there are
other media by which music can be pushed besides radio and MTV. I love
the fact that entertaining people is a lost art. Many singers have split
from their bands for solo careers.

I think that's something we've had to learn along the way, too. It was a
learning experience for us, because those guys have made so many
records. Occasionally, we'll have a little jam at a soundcheck or
something like that.
Because I am irresponsible, and because I love the song.

And speaking of preparation, what are the rehearsals like now? You and
Johnny just came in from an acoustic tour.

I think they're good at sort of keeping that big picture in mind. We
hope they get inspired to do something themselves. How do you deal with
the shout-outs for Camper Van Beethoven material when you are working in
one of the Cracker configurations? It's a big compliment, that's for
sure.

The style of music I sing, it's about hearing the lyric and enjoying
yourself. I just think he's a super guy. They must have been thrilled.

We have done them in the past. So, in learning the songs, we're not just
learning the right parts.

I love the fact that entertaining people is a lost art. I'm sure with
all the experiences your husband had as road manager for Duran Duran,
having his guidance and experience has been really important as well.
The enemy of good is great. Some of them fit together really quickly and
some of them take a lot of work.

So I'd written this song "Everything. I think we all realize that our
music isn't, for the most part, grandiose arena rock. It's a really hard
thing to do and have people appreciate it.
In my relationship with the producers, I come up with the songs and the
concepts. "We like to be very specific and write about things that
people actually might see in their normal lives. "I think it's a healthy
thing," Carey said in a recent telephone interview from Cincinnati, OH.
So you show up to the recording studio and think, "Is it just me who
loves it, or is this going to be loved?

That's the most important thing to me. I've known Bob for a couple
years.

The fans who have heard the new album have come up to me saying they
know it's my voice, the voice of The Cranberries, but it's quite
different, like nothing I have ever done before.
We work much better when no one else is around.

The magic of it was, even though it was personal to us, it somehow
became personal to a lot of people.

For me, there is also the emotional aspect of it, which I knew was going
to be unavoidable. Every time I learned a difficult piece, I'd think,
"How did he come up with this stuff?