Subject: I make no attempt to duplicate a photograph.

From: Em Espinoza <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:02:16 -0400

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

The gallery exhibits artworks from the finest emerging and established
artists and master glassmakers working today in Murano.

Prints are from my original pencil drawing. Down Ireland and grew up on
the edge of Dundalk, a small market town in County Louth. mixed media on
panel. She has also illustrated book and magazine covers. She was
selling paintings at the age of fourteen and teaching art by the age of
sixteen.

I reside and work professionally out of my studio in Langen-Hessen,
Germany.

Affordable keepsakes for baby shower, wedding, anniversary or birthday
gifts.

It mixes lowbrow with fine art elements and often employs unusual
juxtapositions.

Come see us on the web today.
You can get away without leaving your house. From there he proceeds to
create the beautiful artwork you see here with true realism. I would
like my art to be a message of peace.

His works hang in numerous corporate and private collections, in Canada,
the United States and Europe.

In my spare time I work in the family vineyard, Lacey Estates Winery
Inc.
Magic realistic painting in acrylic. All earrings, necklaces, and
bracelets are created with  natural stones; jasper, lapis, onyx, agate,
turquoise and pearls, to name a few. Affordable keepsakes for baby
shower, wedding, anniversary or birthday gifts.

Umbra is said to "thread the fine line between a celebration of
innocence and eroticism".
I am not selling art work but if I did sell something with a model in it
I would give the model a percentage. The depth of tone and  complicated
composition produced in oils  and pen and ink , fascinate and engage the
spectator, surprising  and  awakening  them  to  their own subterranean
meditations. Darla is available to create custom pencil portraits by
commission.
I find inspiration in women living their lives to the fullest by
working, dancing, creating, playing, and anything that is beyond just
surviving.

Several seperate exhibitions and a lot of collection-exhibitions have
been arranged in Sweden, France, Italy, Spain and USA. Fragments of
bright colours, in ironical and joyous tones, compose these faces. She
never took painting lessons. The concept behind my work is creating a
dialogue between a painting and its surroundings.
Most of his works are female portraits and nudes.

Furniture, guitars, glasswares, flowerpots, leather rugs, and ornaments
all display my artwork.

He is also a certified hypnotherapist, holistic healer, and published
poet. " One tends to do that when one is feeding five! Mountains,
rivers, islands, flowers, seascapes, mandalas. Most imaginative and
oratorical images issued from this time.
I carry my print inside me as a child. I had a lot of  fun with the
hair! He is an art teacher, working with both children and adults and
teaching several different media, and was once the sole owner and
operator of a small art school in the Philadelphia suburbs.
the focus of my work is impressionistic, surreal and, mostly, abstract
oil paintings on stretched canvas. His canvases are filled with
extraordinary figures and fantastic landscapes, illuminating a rich
inner vision they characterise the unknown mysteries of existence and
memorable vivid new worlds.

My muses work me hard, but if they didn't, I might fall into a deep
sleep. Now living in London, he paints on canvas or linen, building up
thin layers of oil paint and glazes to develop depth and detail. In this
group antithetical "objects," a youthful and lively ukulele and decaying
stump synthesize begetting completely new forms that look like humanoid
ukuleles with stump bases. Onlooker wants to figure out the way the
painter uses to create the sphere of his master work. They capture and
invigorate the senses as this artist satisfies the popular notion that
art should be faithful to nature. Our mission is to promote and enhance
cultural diversity through education, exposure and awareness of
different cultures and their art.
Cast giftware and collectibles.

Born and raised in Northern Minnesota.

Learn painting techniques from world-renowned portrait artists
specializing in fine-art painting and pencil portraits.
We take digital images from our customers and create art from them.

Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.