Subject: Either way - if I'm not paying for Epson ink I'm going to have to chose one generic to try.

From: jowls <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 04:41:54 -0400

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

With it's slow progression you feel like you're being pushed along by
the ebbs and whorls of a river on a summer's day.

With it's slow progression you feel like you're being pushed along by
the ebbs and whorls of a river on a summer's day.

This has certainly damaged their image in my eyes.
Even better there's a nice whistling line you're going to find it hard
to forget, and not to imitate!

I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I
can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it? Through the social
club at work I'm participating in a fitness scoreboard.

The amusing preview you may or may not have seen are the best bits.
Gotta run - it'll increase my score! creating web based presentations
instead of Microsoft specific ones. It's funny, well written, well
filmed, excellently acted.

Well we tried this one out and found it a delicious light slightly
fruity wine. Btw, I never saw the first Transporter, but I'm told it
wasn't very good - I'm not exactly rushing to see it. Still this
excellent red wine is made through an entirely organic process. and none
of this is rocket science.

Either way - if I'm not paying for Epson ink I'm going to have to chose
one generic to try. Now here's where it get's clever - you can signup on
various scoreboards on the site and compete against other users! I think
it might make the "always consider buying" list!

It's like jogging on the inside.
Sounds boring doesn't it?

The amusing preview you may or may not have seen are the best bits.

Apparently frogs are very susceptible to environmental damage. FitOff
allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding Fitness and Activity
points based on how long and what you did.