Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 19:53:43 +0100

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

       [email-masked]

Subject: Re[3]: i very want to find my love
From: "Marisha" <[email-masked]>
To: "Walter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 21:53:31 +0300

Hello, Walter

I need someone to make the stars shine bright, to make the rainy
days be shorter and the sun shine every day in my heart. I need
someone to make me smile, someone who will respect and love me. I need
someone who will give me a hug when I'm feeling down. I need someone 
who will support me and love me. I need someone who will care, someone
who will share, someone who will always be near. I need someone who
will comfort me, someone who will cheer me on, and hold my hand
through nighttime, noon, and dawn. I need you! You can find me here 
and write me a letter: http://russianbridesstore.info/?idAff=101

Yourth faithfully

Marisha