Subject: Here is Thursdays News Report

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:37:34 +0400

World News Release

Financial News:

Exit Only Prepares To Enter The US Market

Exit Only Inc. -E-X-T-O-
$0.41

Back In May of 2007, Exit Only Inc. released their new website. The idea
of bringing new and used vehicles to web consumers is nothing we have
not seen before. However, allowing sellers to post there vehicles at no
charge and no hidden fees, is new. Those posting there vehicles, either
private or dealers, will only pay $2 for each potential buyers
information they accept.

Interest Highlights:

- Initially marketed in Canada, response from consumers exceeded all
expectations.
- Exit's goals for the year end were met in September of this year, just
a few months from launch.
- The US version of the site is now ready to be released to the market.
- Exit has partnered with a number of online services to provide
immediate market exposure.
- Exit is also providing mobile access for sellers. The system will
deliver real-time leads of buyer information directly to their mobile
phone.

Duplication of the Canadian results in the much larger US market base
will certainly make this company the next major online player. For more
information on Exit Only Inc. contact your financial websites.

News For The Planet:

Rice touts 'most serious' Mideast peace efforts in years ----- RAMALLAH,
West Bank -- Israel and Palestinian negotiators are involved in the most
serious effort in "many, many years" to try to end the Mideast conflict,
said U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on Monday. U.S. Secretary
of State Condoleezza Rice meets Monday with Palestinian President
Mahmoud Abbas. "Frankly, it's time for the establishment of a
Palestinian state and it's time for Israel to live in the security that
is going to come with a peaceful and democratic neighbor," Rice said. A
day after meeting with Israeli leaders, Rice met in the West Bank with
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and said she's pushing both sides to
work "intensely" toward agreeing on a "serious, substantive and
concrete" framework for a November peace conference in Annapolis,
Maryland.

News Articles From The US:

Maine middle school to offer birth control - PORTLAND, Maine -- After an
outbreak of pregnancies among middle school girls, education officials
in this city have decided to allow a school health center to make birth
control pills available to girls as young as 11. King Middle School will
become the first middle school in Maine to make a full range of
contraception available, including birth control pills and patches.
Condoms have been available at King's health center since 2000. Students
need parental permission to access the school's health center. But
treatment is confidential under state law, which allows the students to
decide whether to inform their parents about the services they receive.
There are no national figures on how many middle schools provide such
services. Most middle schoolers range in age from 11 to 13.