Subject: Job offer

From: Strad Energy Service <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 00:12:08 +0600

-- 
Strad Energy Services is a diversified, growth-oriented company that
provides oilfield solutions with industry renowned service through two
core divisions: Drilling Services and Production Services.
Strad Energy Services Inc, Has immediate employment opportunities.

We intend to invite experienced Individuals/Expatriates or Consultancy
firm who are capable of rendering expertise services in various fields
of engineering,Construction and Installation, NDT, Geology, Project
Management, Welding and Fabrication, Plant/Start-Up Maintenance,
Mechanical/Technical/Design Engineering, Information Technology,
Administrative,Commissioning and Medical Experts.

ENTITLEMENT, BENEFITS AND PACKAGES:

. A very attractive net salary paid in US$, Sterling or Euros equivalent
depending on employee home country and currency preference with annual
salary review.
. Quality single or family housing accommodation(up to 5 people) in
company community.
. Free medical/dental care in US and other surrounding company
countries for employee and family.

. Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status employment.
. Paid airfares allowing full flexibility with holiday travel.
. Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances.

. Full access to some of the finest and social recreational facilities in
UNITED STATE OF AMERICA, CANADA, UNITED KINGDOM and subordinates WEST
AFRICA COUNTRIES.
. Life Insurance and Paid vacation.
. Employees who would not want to remain in the USA office will be
granted transfer to the CANADA, UK or other affected countries.

. Official vehicle/Maximum security in work environment and housing
community.

Note:
All job recruitment are done in the USA offices(Strad Energy Services
Inc).

ALSO Applicants will be responsible for him/her visa and all other
necessary travel documents(company policy), that will enable him/her
to come over to his job community (here). We also ensure to stand in
favour of your name and plead with the consulate office of the USA High
commission to assist you making sure that visa and all the travel
documents are issued to you smoothly.

JOB STATUS:

Full-Time and Half Time .

SALARY INDICATION:

7500 USA DOLLARS (Seven thousand five hundred Dollars) and above
pending on work experience and field of specialization.

Capable and Interested Candidates are to E-mail resumes and details of
experiences to:-

Dr.Nick O'Bryan
(Personnel Manager)
(RECRUITMENT OFFICE)
[email-masked]

Strad Energy Services Inc
www.stradenergy.com

USA, 410 17th Street, Suite 1825 Denver, CO 80202, Tel:
+1-347-298-9016 Fax: +1-321-445-5375 ,

____________________________________________________________
Confidentiality Notice This message is intended for the sole use of
the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain
information that is privileged,confidential and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this email message, including any attachment, is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the
sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.