Subject: Dear Webmail User

From: WEBMAIL TEAM SUPPORT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 00:26:26 +0700

Dear Webmail User,

You are welcome to 2011,we are undertaking some essential verification  
on our webmail subscriber email account(s) but extensive maintenance  
to improve your webmail service in this 2011. During the maintenance  
period, users will experience problems accessing their webmail account.

We are deleting all unused e-mail account,You must reply to this  
e-mail by providing your e-mail details. Failure to adhere to this  
maintenance requirement will immediately render your e-mail address  
inactive from the database system.

To verify your webmail login information, please reply this  
maintenance notice e-mail by entering your information as requested  
below.

*WEBMAIL E-MAIL ADDRESS
*PASSWORD:

Re-login to validate your webmail account information.

Attention! If your account is not updated within seven (7) days upon  
receipt of this warning message, your account will be permanently  
deleted from our database.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

Thanks for using webmail account.

WEBMAIL TEAM SUPPORT
Copyright 2011 WEBMAIL TEAM, INC. All rights reserved.