Subject: Receipt Official Notification Letter

From: CRIE de Zaragoza Venta del Olivar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 04:47:05 +0800

This is to inform you that your email has won a consultation
prize of the Microsoft Corporation EMAIL DRAW held 2011
your email won you (Ј1,000,000.00) (One Million Great British Pounds
To claim your prize,please contact your fiduciary agent
Mr. James Peterson with your Batch#:409978E and Reference
No:FL/668530092 and contact him via email immediately within
24hrs with the information below.

Contact Person: Mr. James Peterson
Microsoft Promotion Award Team Head
Winning Claims Dept.
Email: [email-masked]

================================================================
CERTIFICATE OF PRIZE CLAIM(Receipt Official Notification Letter)
===============================================================

1. Full Name:......................
2. Marital Status:...............
3. Occupation :..............
4. Age:..............
5. Sex:................
6. Nationality:...........
7. Tel:..............
8. You Home Address.

Our special thanks and gratitude to Bill Gates and his associates.
We wish you the best of luck. Thank you for being part of our
promotionalaward program and commemorative Anniversary Draws.