Subject: WINNING NUMBER:G:K/004/711/0277

From: "GOOGLE ANNIVERSARY"<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 08:58:52 +0100

Spam detection software, running on the system "cm5.tinp.net.tw", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original message
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Attention Winner: You are advised to read the attached carefully
   and get in contact with your validation officer. Google Anniversary Team.
   [...] 

Content analysis details:   (15.9 points, 9.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.9 UNDISC_RECIPS          Valid-looking To "undisclosed-recipients"
 1.6 DATE_IN_PAST_96_XX     Date: is 96 hours or more before Received: date
 0.9 MSGID_FROM_MTA_ID      Message-Id for external message added locally
 1.2 SUBJ_ALL_CAPS          Subject is all capitals
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.0 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 3.1 RCVD_IN_XBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus XBL
                            [65.42.151.201 listed in sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org]
 2.5 FORGED_OUTLOOK_HTML    Outlook can't send HTML message only
 2.4 FORGED_OUTLOOK_TAGS    Outlook can't send HTML in this format
 3.4 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK     Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Subject: WINNING NUMBER:G:K/004/711/0277
From: "GOOGLE ANNIVERSARY"<[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 08:58:52 +0100

Attention Winner:

You are advised to read the attached carefully and get in contact with your validation officer.

Google Anniversary Team.