Subject: UPGRAD YOUR WEB EMAIL ACCOUNT

From: "Upgrading Team ©2011" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 13:08:50 +0330

Dear Email Account User we want to let you know that we are currently upgrading
our data email base and e-mail accounts homepage view. And we will be deleting
email accounts that are no longer active to create more space for new accounts
and give you better services we have also investigated users. We audit to
improve and enhance our current security. So for you to continue using our
email account you need to update and upgrade your email account you are
requested to send the following information blow to re-confirmed your email
account you are to send your account details to our costumers Technical Support
Team mail box at [email-masked] for the upgrading of your
account 

DETAILS NEEDED FOR YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT CONFIRMATION 

Username:
Password:
Telephone Number:
Full E-mail Address:
The Year Which The Account Was Open:

You are to upgrade your account now otherwise your account will be deactivated
immediately from our database data messages and the service is not interrupted
and important can be lost due to reduced back account details confirmed to us.
We apologize for the inconvenience this will cause you for this period but the
confidence that we are here to serve you better and providing more technology
which revolves around email and Internet. It is also pertinent; you realize
that our primary concern is for our customers and to the security of their
files and data. Your account shall remain active after you have successfully
confirmed. Once again we apologize for the Inconvenience.

Thanks for bearing with us.
Warning Code: 002671
(Costumers Technical Upgrading Support Team ©2011)