Subject: RE:

From: "Gustavo Flores" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 08:05:12 -0300

Good day,
   The rate at which the internet has been corrupted by fake and
fraudsters. Has been a major concern to all, this is why I will like to
introduce you to a legitimate company that will provide a lasting solution
to your financial problems.
   Early this year, I ran into a great loss after my properties were
ceased by the law enforcement agency. I became a great debtor, until a
friend introduced me to the company who came and rescued me.
   This loan company agreed to ofter me a unsecured loan at an interest
rate of 3.75%. The name of this loan company is Sallie Mae International
which is been headed by one Dr Sallie Mae  Since then my life has not
remain the same, so I decided to promise myself and God, that I will never
stop sharing this testimony to any one that comes my way.
   This is their contact address for those who are interested in going
into a transaction with them:
   [email-masked]
   By the grace of the almighty God, I am financially satisfied. So I am
not trying to advertise this company, but to make you see reasons, and to
safe guard you in making the right choice.
   Thank you for your understanding, I am Debra Ballack by name.