Subject: ´RE

From: "Mrs.Safia Farkash Gaddafi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 10:57:55 -0700

Asalamalakum? Greetings, 

I am Safia Farkash, wife of embattled Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, 
who is presently been embattled by the unfaithful opposition leaders in my 
country. Following the heat as a result of the crises in Libya against my 
husband, Col. Muammar Gaddafi, I have been able to escape to a Neighboring 
country,Algeria with my daughter who recently gave birth to save our lives. I 
am desperately looking for a foreign reliable partner whom I can trust to 
handle some funds on our behalf. A deposit was made one time ago by my husband 
in one of the security Companies in the middle east in my name. The UN and the 
Western world have freezed most of our assets and funds bearing Gaddafi's name 
anywhere in the world Consequently, our status/position of the present state 
does not permit us to open an account or run any huge financial business at the

moment,

hence I contacted you to claim the funds. The necessary Legal documents will be

changed to your name to enable the release of the funds to you by the finacial 
Company. Your assistance will enable us invest the funds in your country. But 
before we proceed you will promise me that you will not betray or abscond with 
the funds when it eventually released to you. Last time the government moved to

officially freeze the assets held by the Libyan regime in the UK following 
sanctions imposed by the UN Security Council Find below the links where some of

our assets were freezed.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/144251/libyas-first-lady-owns-airline.html

I will furnish you with more info as soon as I hear your response indicating 
your interest to partner with me. At present I don't receive or make calls for 
security reason (s) as it is being monitored. All communication is based on 
internet. Waiting for your prompt and positive response.

Thanks.
Mrs.Safia Farkash Gaddafi 
[email-masked]