Subject: BBB processing

From: "Rnadell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 00:06:55 +0100

Better Business Bureau®

Start With Trust®

RE: Case # 07862756

2011/12/21

Dear Sirs,

The Better Business Bureau has received the above-referenced complaint from
one of your clients in respect of their dealings with you.

The detailed information about the consumer's concern is contained in
attached document.

Please give attention to this question and notify us of your standpoint.

Please open the ATTA
CHED REPORT to reply this complaint.

We look forward to your prompt response.

Sincerely,

Paula Tap

Dispute Counselor

Better Business Bureau

Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks | Find a BBB | BBB Directory

© 2011 Council of Better
Business Bureaus