Subject: Account Maintenance & Upgrade

From: "Webmail IT Help desk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 15:58:49 +0700 (WIT)

Attn. Webmail Users,

Final Notice on Account Maintenance & Upgrade

This is to notify you that we will be making some vital maintenance on our
Webmail account. During this process you might have login problems in
signing into your Webmail account, but to prevent this you have to confirm
your account immediately after you receive this notification.

To confirm and to keep your Webmail account active during and after this
process, please reply to this message with the below account
information's. Failure to do this might cause a permanent deactivation of
your Webmail account from our database.

To confirm your account, send your Webmail  Login details
stating:

Username:
Password:
Confirm Password:

Your account shall remain active after you have successfully confirmed
your account details. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Webmail IT Help desk

Webmail 2012. All rights reserve