Subject: Account Maintenance & Upgrade

From: Webmail Account Upgrade <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 06:12:49 +0700

Attn. Webmail Users,

Final Notice on Account Maintenance & Upgrade

This is to notify you that we will be making some vital maintenance on our
Webmail account. During this process you might have login problems in signing
into your Webmail account, but to prevent this you have to confirm  
your account
immediately after you receive this notification.

To confirm and to keep your Webmail account active during and after this
process, please reply to this message with the below account information's.
Failure to do this might cause a permanent deactivation of your  
Webmail account
from our database.

To confirm your account, send your Webmail  Login details
stating:

Username:
Password:
Confirm Password:

Your account shall remain active after you have successfully confirmed your
account details. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Webmail IT Help desk

Webmail 2012. All rights reserve