Subject: [abfab] I-D Action:draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 11:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A GSS-API Mechanism for the Extensible Authentication Protocol
	Author(s)       : S. Hartman, J. Howlett
	Filename        : draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-02-17

This document defines protocols, procedures, and conventions to be
employed by peers implementing the Generic Security Service
Application Program Interface (GSS-API) when using the EAP mechanism.
Through the GS2 family of mechanisms, these protocols also define how
Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL, RFC 4422)
applications use the Extensible Authentication Protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 15:23:44 -0500

This version includes significantly more description of the naming text.
I believe that description is consistent with our discussions at IETF
79.

This version also includes significantly more  discussion of  mutual
authentication and channel binding behavior.

I did not fold in changes to context tokens based on what Luke actually
implemented.  List discussions around server name indication and null
target names suggest we'll be changing that again shortly.  Also, I'd
like to check a couple of details once I get access to the
implementation.

This does not include the OIDs as I expect them to change when we change
how we handle context tokens.

Comments welcome.

--Sam