Subject: [abfab] Update to the

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 15:40:53 -0800

I would like to verify that we are going to get an updated architecture
document published some time real soon now.  I just notice that the document
has apparently expired w/o being re-published.  I was expecting to see some
discussion of the issues that I put into the tracker as requested by the
chairs at the last face-to-face as an indication that updates were happening
and have not yet seen any.  (Unless my system is bouncing these specific
mail messages.)

Jim

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:21:48 +0200

Hi Jim, 

didn't spot the message due to the strange subject header. 

Anyway, I am happy to update the draft by, let's say, next week. 

Ciao
Hannes

On Feb 14, 2012, at 1:40 AM, Jim Schaad wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> abfab mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/abfab