Subject: Re: [abfab] #20: Section 1.4 - digaram correction

From: "abfab issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 10:26:18 -0000

#20: Section 1.4 - digaram correction

Changes (by hannes.tschofenig@…):

 * cc: hannes.tschofenig@… (added)
 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in version -01

-- 
---------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ietf@…   |       Owner:  draft-ietf-abfab-arch@…
     Type:  defect   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  trivial  |   Milestone:
Component:  arch     |     Version:
 Severity:  -        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:           |
---------------------+--------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/abfab/trac/ticket/20#comment:1>
abfab <http://tools.ietf.org/abfab/>

---

From: "abfab issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 05:40:20 -0000

Changes (by ietf@…):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 Incorrect formatting - The (11) is not really in the column, and the
 comment should be in the far left column

-- 
---------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ietf@…   |       Owner:  draft-ietf-abfab-arch@…
     Type:  defect   |      Status:  reopened
 Priority:  trivial  |   Milestone:
Component:  arch     |     Version:
 Severity:  -        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:           |
---------------------+--------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/abfab/trac/ticket/20#comment:2>
abfab <http://tools.ietf.org/abfab/>