Subject: Re: [abfab] #22: Section 2.1 -- typo

From: "abfab issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 10:22:20 -0000

#22: Section 2.1 -- typo

Changes (by hannes.tschofenig@…):

 * cc: hannes.tschofenig@… (added)
 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in version -01

-- 
---------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ietf@…   |       Owner:  draft-ietf-abfab-arch@…
     Type:  defect   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  trivial  |   Milestone:
Component:  arch     |     Version:
 Severity:  -        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:           |
---------------------+--------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/abfab/trac/ticket/22#comment:1>
abfab <http://tools.ietf.org/abfab/>