Subject: Re: [abfab] #20: Section 1.4 - digaram correction

From: "abfab issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 00:33:23 -0000

#20: Section 1.4 - digaram correction

Changes (by ietf@…):

 * status:  reopened => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in -02

-- 
---------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ietf@…   |       Owner:  draft-ietf-abfab-arch@…
     Type:  defect   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  trivial  |   Milestone:
Component:  arch     |     Version:
 Severity:  -        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:           |
---------------------+--------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/abfab/trac/ticket/20#comment:3>
abfab <http://tools.ietf.org/abfab/>