Subject: [abfab] draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-06

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 13:29:46 -0400

Hi folks.
I've posted a new version of the gss-eap draft:

* Fold in the OId registry

* Fix Jim's comment

* Add some security considerations text for channel binding issues

* Add an IANA registry for the flags subtoken

* Add IANA text for RADIUS attributes

My recommendation is that despite the following issues  the chairs
should last call this version within the WG.

1) The examp/le token has not beend updated to take advantage of the new
OID.
I think that's a fine thing to fix before submitted to the IESG and a
few other matters have gotten in the way of producing a new example
token.

2) The question of whether to send no GSS channel binding token or
wether to send a token that is a MIC of an empty token is still being
discussed.
I think that's a fine question to settle during last call.

Please note that immediately after submitting I discovered the
acknowledgements section requires an update. First, I acknowledge Rhys
for the OId registry text. Second, I realize I didn't have a funding
acknowledgement indicating that my work on this document has been funded
by JANET.  These changes are editorial and can be made along with
updating the example token.

---

From: Luke Howard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 08:21:59 +0200

Typo in 3.1:

GSS_EAP_NT_EAP_NAMe

-- Luke