Subject: Re: [abfab] [radext] Fragmentation in RADIUS

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 04:10:49 -0400

>>>>> "Alan" == Alan DeKok <[email-masked]> writes:

    Alan>   The draft proposes that the proxies obtain *all* of the data
    Alan> before re-writing it.  This involves no changes to RADIUS.  It
    Alan> does, however, require changes to implementations.  These
    Alan> changes are documented, so that everyone is aware of the costs
    Alan> and benefits of the solution.  And, so that the
    Alan> implementations are guided to a method that works.

Alan, I want to confirm my understanding.  Am I correct in believing
that you only need to implement these complex changes if you want to
rewrite these new fragmented packets?

--Sam

---

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 11:41:54 +0200

> rewrite these new fragmented packets?

  Yes.

  Alan DeKok.