Subject: [abfab] I-D Action: draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 04:54:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A GSS-API Mechanism for the Extensible Authentication Protocol
	Author(s)       : Sam Hartman
                          Josh Howlett
	Filename        : draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-07.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2012-05-24

   This document defines protocols, procedures, and conventions to be
   employed by peers implementing the Generic Security Service
   Application Program Interface (GSS-API) when using the EAP mechanism.
   Through the GS2 family of mechanisms, these protocols also define how
   Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL, RFC 4422)
   applications use the Extensible Authentication Protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-07.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap/