Subject: [abfab] Fwd: Re: [radext] RADEXT charter

From: Alejandro Perez Mendez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 12:00:34 +0200

FYI

-------- Mensaje original --------
Asunto: 	Re: [radext] RADEXT charter
Fecha: 	Tue, 05 Jun 2012 11:59:28 +0200
De: 	Alejandro Perez Mendez <[email-masked]>
Para: 	[email-masked]

Dear all,

we have uploaded a new version of "Support of fragmentation of RADIUS 
packets" (draft-perez-radext-radius-fragmentation). You can find it at 
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-perez-radext-radius-fragmentation-02.txt.

Most significant changes are:

  * New section discussing about the actual chunk size and why they
    cannot be 4096 bytes-length exactly. Includes a brief description of
    the mechanism for discovering the amount of data to be reserved for
    Proxy-State attributes.
  * State attribute. New section discussing how to deal with State
    attribute.
  * Proxies. New section discussing implications when leading with proxies.

Comments are welcome.

Regards,
Alejandro