Subject: Re: [abfab] #2: Section 1.4 - No discussion of transport GSS-API is running over

From: "abfab issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 02:20:52 -0000

#2: Section 1.4 - No discussion of transport GSS-API is running over

Changes (by ietf@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in version -02

-- 
--------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ietf@…              |       Owner:  draft-ietf-abfab-arch@…
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:
Component:  arch                |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+--------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/abfab/trac/ticket/2#comment:2>
abfab <http://tools.ietf.org/abfab/>