Subject: [abfab] I-D Action: draft-ietf-abfab-usecases-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 08:13:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web (ABFAB) Use Cases
	Author(s)       : Rhys Smith
	Filename        : draft-ietf-abfab-usecases-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-08-15

Abstract:
   Federated identity is typically associated with Web-based services at
   present, but there is growing interest in its application in non Web-
   based contexts.  The goal of this document is to document a selection
   of the wide variety of these contexts whose user experience could be
   improved through the use of technologies based on the ABFAB
   architecture and specifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-abfab-usecases

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-abfab-usecases-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-abfab-usecases-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/