Subject: [abfab] I-D Action: draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 07:30:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A RADIUS Attribute, Binding and Profiles for SAML
	Author(s)       : Josh Howlett
                          Sam Hartman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-10-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies a RADIUS attribute, a binding and two
   profiles for the Security Assertion Mark-up Language (SAML).  The
   attribute provides RADIUS encapsulation of SAML protocol messages,
   and the binding describes the use of this attribute, and the SAML
   protocol messages within, with RADIUS transport.  The two profiles
   describe the application of this binding for ABFAB authentication and
   assertion query/request respectively.  The SAML RADIUS attribute and
   binding are defined generically to permit application in other
   scenarios, such as network access.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/