Subject: Re: [abfab] abfab session at IETF London?

From: Josh Howlett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 16:01:27 +0000

>>
>>I'd like to discuss two things:
>> 
>> 1) Try to come to closure on aaa-saml.  It's possible we'll do that
>> before but it's possible we will not

I am pretty confident of that happening, but it might be prudent to allow
some time for discussion.

Josh.

Janet(UK) is a trading name of Jisc Collections and Janet Limited, a 
not-for-profit company which is registered in England under No. 2881024 
and whose Registered Office is at Lumen House, Library Avenue,
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG. VAT No. 614944238

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 17:02:10 +0100

> some time for discussion.
I requested 1hr...