Subject: Re: Hello?

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 15:05:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi - 

> Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 16:55:24 -0500
> From: Matt White <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Hello?
> 
> So this list has been pretty dead of late (except for spam).  Is any
> progress being made by anybody?  Are we meeting in March?  Everyone swamped
> and need help?
...

I suspect most of the active contributors are a bit distracted by
<[email-masked]> at the moment.  I know several working groups
that could use help.  Any interest in disman?  :-)

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           Email: [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 In accordance with the BMC Communications Systems Use and Security
 Policy, I explicitly state that although my affiliation with BMC may be
 apparent, implied, or provided, my opinions are not necessarily those
 of BMC Software and that all external representations on behalf of
 BMC must first be cleared with a member of "the top management team."
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------