From: [email-masked]

[172.18.242.183])
	by mgw-i2.ntc.nokia.com (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id WAA20115
	for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 31 Jan 2000 22:54:29 +0200 (EET)
To: [email-masked]
Subject: agentxConnIndex missing
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:53:49 -0600

Hi,

In RFC2742, agentxSessionTable is indexed by {agentxConnIndex,
agentxSessionIndex}. However, agentxConnIndex is missing from 

AgentxSessionEntry ::= SEQUENCE {
  agentxSessionIndex         Unsigned32,
  agentxSessionObjectID      OBJECT IDENTIFIER,
  agentxSessionDescr         SnmpAdminString,
  agentxSessionAdminStatus   INTEGER,
  agentxSessionOpenTime      TimeStamp,
  agentxSessionAgentXVer     INTEGER,
  agentxSessionTimeout       INTEGER
}

I would appreciate that you let me know whether this is an error or it is
intentional.

Regards,

Jian Song
Software Designer
Nokia
555 Legget Dr.
Kanata, Ontario, Canada