Subject: AgentX RFCs published!

From: Bob Natale <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 00:42:32 -0500

Hi AgentX-ers,

In case you did not catch the announcement via one of the RFC
annoucements lists, the two AgentX RFCs have finally been
published:

RFC 2741 is the AgentX Protocol
URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2741.txt

RFC 2742 is the AgentX MIB
URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2742.txt

Once again, my thanks to the contributors, authors, editors,
reviewers, advisors, ADs, and the RFC editor for bring these
standards track documents to fruition.

It is very fitting that these specs were published in the first
month of the new millennium...lets hope that signals the start
of several new implementations, the completion of others, and
wide-spread use of AgentX technology to extend the reach of
interoperable SNMP management among the user community.

Cordially,

BobN
------------ ISO 9001 Registered Quality Supplier -----------
Bob Natale         | ACE*COMM              | 301-721-3000 [v]
Dir, Net Mgmt Prod | 704 Quince Orchard Rd | 301-721-3001 [f]
[email-masked]| Gaithersburg MD 20878 | www.acecomm.com
------------- Free downloads at www.winsnmp.com -------------